Select ONE first round player.

Chawker

Reaction score
Here you select only ONE player. Be it at #5 or be it at #20. Select a player that you think would be most helpful to the Seahawks, that you think we just can't do without. Good luck.

At #20 Seahawks select : Trenton Simpson LB

If we can't sign Bobby on the cheap, then pass on him.

Simpon will replace Barton in the middle. And now we have a down hill attacking MLBer.

Cheers

Chevy

Reaction score
#20 Michigan (NT/DT) Mazi Smith 6'3" 325 lbs. Smith is an ideal NT with size, athleticism, and strength (he had the most reps at the combine of the DTs).

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
It's Will Anderson. He's got the athletic profile, he's got the production, and he's got the character. Epitome of a blue chip.

massari

Reaction score
A potential superstar QB on a rookie contract, allowing them to spend Geno's money loading up the front 7 and OL

1a. Bryce Young
1b. Stroud
1c. Richardson
1d. Levis

Last edited:

Chevy

Reaction score
It's Will Anderson. He's got the athletic profile, he's got the production, and he's got the character. Epitome of a blue chip.
He has the production and character. But he hasn't proven the athletic profile.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
He has the production and character. But he hasn't proven the athletic profile.
Fair. That is a bit of conjecture on my part from his play. He's at least got the measurements, though. Good arm length, and tall but not overly slight.

toffee

Reaction score
Richardson, Kancey and Mazi if we can have all 3. Richardson sit and learn behind Geno, our defense go back to 4-3, with Mazi at nose and Kancey at 3.

Reactions: bbq

Chevy

Reaction score
Fair. That is a bit of conjecture on my part from his play. He's at least got the measurements, though. Good arm length, and tall but not overly slight.
Yeah, he has the body type for an 3-4 OLB not so much as a 4-3 DE (unless he has elite athleticism). His Pro-Day will be key to see if he is truly an elite prospect or just a high floor prospect.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Tough question. Ill go with Richardson (or Hooker), although it would likely be a while before his impact would be truly felt.

Rat

Reaction score
O'Cyrus Torrence at #20 would be incredible. I felt like Geno was constantly facing pressure up the middle. He'd go a long way in fixing that.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Tough question. Ill go with Richardson (or Hooker), although it would likely be a while before his impact would be truly felt.
Richardson is a bust and Hooker will be there in the 2nd round

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
CJ Stroud or Will Levis is my pick. I'll throw Richardson in there as well.

This QB class (top 4) is generational. It would be a waste to not walk away with one.

WarHawks

Reaction score
The team that drafts Darnell Washington will be getting two players for the price of one... a TE and an OT.
I just saw his high point one handed catch at the combine. Holy cow, that guy is a monster.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Darnell Washington is a player I fully expect Seattle to take if available at 37. Dark horse for 20... maybe a trade-back-from-20 target. Incredible blocker with upside as a receiver.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Darnell Washington is a player I fully expect Seattle to take if available at 37. Dark horse for 20... maybe a trade-back-from-20 target. Incredible blocker with upside as a receiver.
Did you see him manhandle that sled... at his height/length!... amazing blocking technique.

The kid is a difference maker. In a division with Kittle and Ertz, we need our TE to be a difference maker.