Seat Relocation

nrayorr

Reaction score
Hey, everyone.

I know that some of you out there might get a little tired of my asking these silly questions regarding season tickets, but remember that I am a rookie in these matters and I know that some of you out there have a lot of experience when it comes to things like these.

So, with that out of the way I am curious about the seat relocation process. I completed my ticket renewal process and did check the button saying that I want to participate in the process. How long does it take for this to happen? I know that there is probably a snowball chance in Hades that I could actually relocate due to the high renewal rate and such, but you just never know. So, if those of you who know would be so kind to inform me I would be so grateful.

Boiler

Reaction score
They do the relocations in waves, based on your season ticket holder priority. If I recall correctly, the process usually starts a week or so after the renewal deadline, but if you haven't had your tickets for very long, you'll probably end up getting a window later in April. They will send you an email with a window of time to go through the process and the process itself is now all automated. You go to the link provided in the email and are given access to a map of the stadium showing the seats that are available to relocate to. You usually have to act fairly quickly or the seats disappear. The process is very much like purchasing tickets for a single game, where you get a certain amount of time to complete the relocation before the seats are released to another ticket holder.

OP
OP
nrayorr

nrayorr

Reaction score
Boiler":2xel9pwb said:
They do the relocations in waves, based on your season ticket holder priority. If I recall correctly, the process usually starts a week or so after the renewal deadline, but if you haven't had your tickets for very long, you'll probably end up getting a window later in April. They will send you an email with a window of time to go through the process and the process itself is now all automated. You go to the link provided in the email and are given access to a map of the stadium showing the seats that are available to relocate to. You usually have to act fairly quickly or the seats disappear. The process is very much like purchasing tickets for a single game, where you get a certain amount of time to complete the relocation before the seats are released to another ticket holder.

Oh, okay. Thanks for taking the time to get this rook straight.

tooshort

Reaction score
They kicked out another 1300+ scalpers so you definitely have a chance to upgrade... I went from nosebleeds to 17th row endzone on my second set of tix last year... Of course, I've held tix since 1998 so the priority level is a bit different but you should still be able to inch closer!

Good luck, snag some good ones!