Season tix holder flawed gift (or not) from way back when

heffmanhere

Reaction score
On the 1-10 importance scale, this one isn't even a zero but as a guy whose given away a few 'Hawks tix over the years, please cut me some slack this one time.

In going thru my closets over the weekend, I came across a season tix gift from a while back that I didn't really look at or ever use. It's a draw-string bag with a small Seahawks logo on it and a big green #12.

What I never realized until now is that the #12 is upside down :) So my question of curiosity here is was my bag the only one that came out upside down or were they all like this, and if they were all like this, how does that happen?????

Thanks for tolerating my obviously outdated question of curiosity.

jmahon316

Reaction score
heffmanhere":4au626l9 said:
On the 1-10 importance scale, this one isn't even a zero but as a guy whose given away a few 'Hawks tix over the years, please cut me some slack this one time.

In going thru my closets over the weekend, I came across a season tix gift from a while back that I didn't really look at or ever use. It's a draw-string bag with a small Seahawks logo on it and a big green #12.

What I never realized until now is that the #12 is upside down :) So my question of curiosity here is was my bag the only one that came out upside down or were they all like this, and if they were all like this, how does that happen?????

Thanks for tolerating my obviously outdated question of curiosity.

One of either the number or the seahawks logo must be the opposite way because it doesn't make sense...

OP
OP
H

heffmanhere

Reaction score
Thanks for weighing in, guys. I feel much better knowing that it was only mine that was assembled upside down. If everyone had received theirs this way, that would be pretty embarrassing. I may actually use the bag now and see if anyone notices enough to say anything, lol. It's pretty much impossible to miss.

Latest posts