Sean Payton Steps Down As Saints HC...

Chapow

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":qtyb92qx said:
toffee":qtyb92qx said:
Sgt. Largent":qtyb92qx said:
toffee":qtyb92qx said:
In total CAP HELL that will take a few years to recover, and the guys runs?

Yeah the Saints were in full win now mode the last couple years before Brees retired.

So they literally didn't care about the cap keeping all their stars. Kamara, Thomas, Jordan, Armstead, Peat, Ramczyk, Hill, you name the front line starter, they handed them max contracts.

Please help to refresh my aging memory, how many super bowls has this offense genius won with a sure fire first ballot hall of fame quarterback?

He won one in their heyday with a much less talented team than Carroll in his.

Sean Payton has won 5 playoff games in the 11 seasons he's been HC since he won the Super Bowl in 2009. He also hasn't won more than 1 game in any single postseason since then either. The vast majority of that time he had a first ballot HOF QB.

Let me reiterate, 5 playoff wins in the past 11 seasons with a HOF QB.

Makes the playoffs a lot, but never wins more than 1 game before getting eliminated. Sound familiar?

James in PA

Reaction score
It's your typical "the grass is always greener" stuff. Because Payton's offenses put up impressive numbers and he was known as a creative play caller -- stuff that Hawks fans have been starved for -- naturally they want some of that. But no, I don't consider him a better head coach than Pete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toffee

Reaction score
Chapow":3vtp6jip said:
pittpnthrs":3vtp6jip said:
toffee":3vtp6jip said:
Sgt. Largent":3vtp6jip said:
Yeah the Saints were in full win now mode the last couple years before Brees retired.

So they literally didn't care about the cap keeping all their stars. Kamara, Thomas, Jordan, Armstead, Peat, Ramczyk, Hill, you name the front line starter, they handed them max contracts.

Please help to refresh my aging memory, how many super bowls has this offense genius won with a sure fire first ballot hall of fame quarterback?

Sean Payton has won 5 playoff games in the 11 seasons he's been HC since he won the Super Bowl in 2009. He also hasn't won more than 1 game in any single postseason since then either. The vast majority of that time he had a first ballot HOF QB.

Let me reiterate, 5 playoff wins in the past 11 seasons with a HOF QB.

Makes the playoffs a lot, but never wins more than 1 game before getting eliminated. Sound familiar?

Brees ain't as good as our Russ, but still a HOF franchise QB. Brees' legacy was waste by Sean, lol, Sean quit after putting the team in cap hell. Everyone on dot net knew how Pete waste Russ's prime, McCarthy wasted Rodger's, Sean needs to be on that list, he wasted Brees'.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
toffee":68mmd9rd said:
pittpnthrs":68mmd9rd said:
toffee":68mmd9rd said:
Sgt. Largent":68mmd9rd said:

Carroll drafted poorly our team had no talent, everyone on dot net knew that. As for Sean, one ring? He wasted a HOF QB's legacy, instead of offense genius, more like a genius wannabe.

For all of Payton’s issues, he never dwindled a dynasty like Carroll did with his ineptitude.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":9981opno said:
toffee":9981opno said:
pittpnthrs":9981opno said:
toffee":9981opno said:

Carroll drafted poorly our team had no talent, everyone on dot net knew that. As for Sean, one ring? He wasted a HOF QB's legacy, instead of offense genius, more like a genius wannabe.

For all of Payton’s issues, he never dwindled a dynasty like Carroll did with his ineptitude.

Yeah he just quit before it all implodes like it's about to for the Saints.

toffee

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":3vcpzkwx said:
toffee":3vcpzkwx said:
pittpnthrs":3vcpzkwx said:
toffee":3vcpzkwx said:

Did Sean build a dynasty? With a sure fired franchise QB, he should have, should he?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk