Sean McGrath

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Ya....think we shoulda kept him. Oh well. would def take him over Davis.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Should of definitely kept him over some others that are on the team(Kellen Davis!!!), but I doubt he would've had the same impact for us as he does in KC.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":rok0o4tj said:
McGrath is really involved in that offense because Alex Smith can't throw a ball more than about eight yards downfield.

On the other hand, we should try to trade for Dwayne Bowe after Smith drives his stock into the toilet and he asks for a trade.
I got news for you, there have been plenty of times when we could use a nice 8 yard pass to a TE over these first 4 games.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Jazzhawk":3leai8js said:
Smelly McUgly":3leai8js said:
McGrath is really involved in that offense because Alex Smith can't throw a ball more than about eight yards downfield.

On the other hand, we should try to trade for Dwayne Bowe after Smith drives his stock into the toilet and he asks for a trade.
I got news for you, there have been plenty of times when we could use a nice 8 yard pass to a TE over these first 4 games.

Like the coaching staff, I think Miller and Willson give us just as much of a shot at making that pass as McGrath would.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":15kckv4y said:
Should of definitely kept him over some others that are on the team(Kellen Davis!!!), but I doubt he would've had the same impact for us as he does in KC.
Correct given he would be riding the bench if Moeki and his backup weren't out for the season. If they had starter quality TE's it's possible that they would have a prayer against Denver.

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
I liked Sean alot in preseason to he was open alot and always caught the ball. Never made any mistakes and seemed like a solid team player.

KEWASTEES

Reaction score
My team sucks so bad this year, I picked this guy up because of his performance this week, and stupid yahoo says hes going to get .68 against the titans next week? Really? sheesh.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2j8ciudb said:

We cant afford Bowe.

C-Dub

Reaction score
WTF was PC and JS thinking during final cuts. This was one of a few very big question marks especially after seeing the outcome of the Kellen Davis nightmare.

Latest posts