Seahawks shopping cart

Germanhawk7

Reaction score
LB Depth in this years draft is shit so i would prio the LB Spot and please dont overpay Williams.
FA LB > Safety > Rest
Draft a QB or DT in Round 1 i like Byron Murphy II

IndyHawk

Reaction score
In a rebuid I want to develope young guys not signing expensive older ones
when we aren't winning anything for a year or two.
The PC era has to be weeded out and I know that takes time.

AnimeAmore

Reaction score
They'll probably havew to overpay for MLB. The draft is not rich with them. Of those available, I'd probably pick Devin White. But I suspect Brooks will be brought back.

If they sink a bunch of resources into safety again, after having just released Adams and Diggs, I'll die a little inside. Please no. Please?

Jordan Elliott, formerly with the Browns, would be a younger replacement for Mario Edwars. Or Raekwon Davis, who was with Miami. Or Justin Jones, Bears. Or Tim Settle, Buffalo.

There's kind of a lot of guards with experience available. Mike Onwenu is intriguing. He was a Pat. But John Simpson is probably the target, he seemed to elevate last year in Baltimore.
We had 2 of the 10 highest paid Safeties last year. We probably had the most overpaid DB group in the entire NFL. Schneider needs to wake up and stop blowing a fortune on that group.

AnimeAmore

Reaction score
In a rebuid I want to develope young guys not signing expensive older ones
when we aren't winning anything for a year or two.
The PC era has to be weeded out and I know that takes time.
I don't think we need more than this upcoming season to transition. I don't expect much in 2024, but they'll have 2 off-seasons by the time the 25 season starts.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
We had 2 of the 10 highest paid Safeties last year. We probably had the most overpaid DB group in the entire NFL. Schneider needs to wake up and stop blowing a fortune on that group.
Or at least find guys that can play..safety is need but hopefully it's in the draft.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
For me it's linebacker...not sure how or where but that group is really week. Sign the guy perhaps that everyone knew we should of drafted in the first place...just not sure we got the money to do it.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Exactly. Spend up front.

Latest posts