Seahawks run game goes from 'Beastmode' to 'Hulkmode'

Seymour

Reaction score
I don't mind him bringing a name in, I just think it's a bit lame. Too Kap, or millennial as someone put it.
No problem with him cashing in, people want to pay the man then pay him. Don't see him selling much here till he puts out though.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Josea16":2g8u3suc said:
chris98251":2g8u3suc said:
northseahawk":2g8u3suc said:
Lets remember that Marshawn was not something special prior to his peak with the seahawks. But he still refer to himself as beastmode.

1st round draft pick fans loved him in Buffalo, was productive but clashed with the Team for some reason and was benched. He was known for Beast mode there before here for a reason. Was never ability but was clashing personalities and the Media. We got a steal.
Sounds really similar to a in shape Lacy on a pass centric team right? Very interesting that he's meeting those weight goals and is already a proven great after contact runner especially when in shape and healthy. He doesn't have Lynch's top end speed because he's more like Bettis, Czonka, Campbell and Riggens then Brown, Peterson or Simpson.

No, Lynch was productive before he got here.

And I'm just gonna be the jerk who says it...I am really not impressed that Lacy needs to be offered five-figure incentives to stay in football shape. I know I'm not the only one thinking that. I actually think that's appalling, and I don't expect it to survive contact with Rawls' determination. But what do I know.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1v1msrc1 said:
Josea16":1v1msrc1 said:
chris98251":1v1msrc1 said:
northseahawk":1v1msrc1 said:
Lets remember that Marshawn was not something special prior to his peak with the seahawks. But he still refer to himself as beastmode.

1st round draft pick fans loved him in Buffalo, was productive but clashed with the Team for some reason and was benched. He was known for Beast mode there before here for a reason. Was never ability but was clashing personalities and the Media. We got a steal.
Sounds really similar to a in shape Lacy on a pass centric team right? Very interesting that he's meeting those weight goals and is already a proven great after contact runner especially when in shape and healthy. He doesn't have Lynch's top end speed because he's more like Bettis, Czonka, Campbell and Riggens then Brown, Peterson or Simpson.

And I'm just gonna be the jerk who says it...I am really not impressed that Lacy needs to be offered five-figure incentives to stay in football shape. I know I'm not the only one thinking that. I actually think that's appalling, and I don't expect it to survive contact with Rawls' determination. But what do I know.

Lacy and Lynch had pretty similiar stats before their moves to Seattle. Actually Lacy was slightly better. Both had 2 good years followed by 2 down years. Lacy rushed for 3435 yards and 23 TDs his first years, Lynch had 3338 yards and 23 TDs in his first 4 years (12 games of his 4th year were played here). Lacy had injury and weight issues, but he was a productive player when he was on the field, even playing at 280lbs. He won OROY and made the pro bowl his rookie year.

Josea16

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":1r17p5ys said:
MontanaHawk05":1r17p5ys said:
Josea16":1r17p5ys said:
chris98251":1r17p5ys said:

Lacy and Lynch had pretty similiar stats before their moves to Seattle. Actually Lacy was slightly better. Both had 2 good years followed by 2 down years. Lacy rushed for 3435 yards and 23 TDs his first years, Lynch had 3338 yards and 23 TDs in his first 4 years (12 games of his 4th year were played here). Lacy had injury and weight issues, but he was a productive player when he was on the field, even playing at 280lbs. He won OROY and made the pro bowl his rookie year.
As I said eerily similar. If the man is motivated he can be dominate and on a run-centric team he'll get plenty of chances.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Hulk Mode...How so very uninventive and lame. Why add "Mode" at all, perhaps he might have been taken more seriously, if he had chosen something different. I also hope Marvel thinks it is equally lame, and pulls their blessing if he has their blessing at all, it is that bad.

Tical21

Reaction score
nothing's identical you biter
Non-writer, Mr. Potato Head, Ore-Ida

lukerguy

Reaction score
I'll call him whatever he wants so long as he puts up 1500 yards and 10+ TDs :)

Seymour

Reaction score
My biggest question is why does he and or his agent think the 12's are going to "gear up" on a player that hasn't gained 1 yard yet (here) and most importantly....is on a 1 year contract??

Own The West

Reaction score
Seymour":18yws4a8 said:
My biggest question is why does he and or his agent think the 12's are going to "gear up" on a player that hasn't gained 1 yard yet (here) and most importantly....is on a 1 year contract??

And may not even start...

He should start with Benchmode until he's earned something.

Josea16

Reaction score
lukerguy":3qfhf1hn said:
I'll call him whatever he wants so long as he puts up 1500 yards and 10+ TDs :)
Well 1200 yards and 10 TD's should suffice right?

mikeak

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":2hbqvzvp said:
Well, it looks like the Seattle Seahawks have a new “mode” in town.

Running back Eddie Lacy, not one to be shown up by former Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch, AKA “Beastmode,” is now branding his own apparel, “Hulkmode.”

Lacy tweeted the photos of his new clothing line Friday morning, encouraging the 12s to check out the swag.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Lil_Eazy_Ana_42/status/875778013564203008[/tweet]

With six weeks to kill away from the Seahawks facility, it seems Lacy is using his downtime to promote his brand.

Whether “Hulkmode” will produce the “Beastmode” numbers the Seahawks are hoping for remains to be seen, but Lacy won’t take a backseat to Lynch in the clothing industry.

For those interested in shopping, the “Hulkmode” shirt is available in sizes small to XXL.

https://www.eddielacyrb.com/products/la ... 0253080078

http://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2017/0 ... kmode/amp/

XXL is the biggest size? I hope they fit him throughout the season.....