Seahawks offseason improvement ranking, per PFF

renofox

Reaction score
Broncos #1, Seahawks #32.

Unlike many here, PFF must place an extremely high value on RW.

BASF

Reaction score
It is actually hilarious that anyone can spin the fact that we lost in actually getting compensation for someone who literally told the organization he wasn't going to resign here. One way or another, Wilson was leaving. Getting first round picks and players while we still can was far better than the alternative.

nwHawk

Reaction score
We cut bait on a QB that had struggled for the past 1.5 seasons and somehow look like butt, have a feeling that time may tell a different story.

John63

Reaction score
It is actually hilarious that anyone can spin the fact that we lost in actually getting compensation for someone who literally told the organization he wasn't going to resign here. One way or another, Wilson was leaving. Getting first round picks and players while we still can was far better than the alternative.
Actually he did not say that, the owner did when she picked PC or Wilson. Now once that choice was made then we did an okay job at getting something. Problem is PCs recent history of FA and Draft does not bode well.

John63

Reaction score
We cut bait on a QB that had struggled for the past 1.5 seasons and somehow look like butt, have a feeling that time may tell a different story.
Lol struggled really okay lets forget missing 3 games due to injury and playing hurt for 3 more. If this is your idea of struggled well you might want to rethink it.

So in the least 18 games or 1.5 years he is
33tds, 7 ints. 67% complt, and 101 passer rating.

Most teams would love that. FYi all top 7

seabowl

Reaction score
The list is laughable. How can Indy switch out Wentz for Ryan and be 31 out of 32? Also even before his injury Russ was not playing well since mid 2020 season. Stats don't come close to telling the whole story.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Who thinks Wilson will get better as more time passes?
Who thinks whoever we draft will not get better as time passes?
Who thinks having eight players on rookie contracts, getting better as time passes, is not better than one commanding 25% of your cap allowance who doesn't get better as time passes?

John63

Reaction score
The list is laughable. How can Indy switch out Wentz for Ryan and be 31 out of 32? Also even before his injury Russ was not playing well since mid 2020 season. Stats don't come close to telling the whole story.
Again wrong, Wilson had been playing well, he had a bad game or 2 like all Qbs but as a whole played well.

nice try though.

John63

Reaction score
Who thinks Wilson will get better as more time passes?
Who thinks whoever we draft will not get better as time passes?
Who thinks having eight players on rookie contracts, getting better as time passes, is not better than one commanding 25% of your cap allowance who doesn't get better as time passes?
Well one Wilson could get better in a better system
our history shows our drafting sucks
Who says all 8 would get better or even be good, to begin with
He did not take up 25% of the cap

WarHawks

Reaction score
Yawn. Who cares. It's time to get on with it. We can make the next version of the Hawks better than the last. Have faith.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
That seems unlikely WarHawks.

The trend appears downward.

But maybe I am missing something.

So far, can you share the roster moves that make any argument this team will be better than last year or the year before that? (Understanding the #s are skewed for last year because we had an injured/half-effective QB for half the year).

The new DC is promising because you honestly cannot get much worse than 'near the worst in the history of the NFL'

But what leads to these more positive expectations you feel are possible?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Actually he did not say that, the owner did when she picked PC or Wilson. Now once that choice was made then we did an okay job at getting something. Problem is PCs recent history of FA and Draft does not bode well.
You have literally not a single clue whether or not this is true. You are swinging in the dark.

You spent the past two years telling everyone that they were wrong. Russell didn't want a trade. He's staying. Blah blah.

You're wrong. You have no source. You have no information. You were wrong before, and you have nothing to go on now. Nothing.

Why anyone would listen to what you have to say on this topic after two years of your constant nagging crashed and burned on March 8th is beyond me.

seabowl

Reaction score
Again wrong, Wilson had been playing well, he had a bad game or 2 like all Qbs but as a whole played well.

nice try though.
Maybe your definition of “playing well” is different from many. He was average to at times below average during that stretch. Prior to the injury he could not help them sustain a drive if their lives depended on it. Look at TOP from mid 2020- just before injury. It was one of the worst in the history of the NFL. He SUCKED in the 2021 playoff game vs the Rams and their backup qb. Sorry but your stats are for fantasy leagues and not a barometer for qb play.

Nice try though.

Last edited:

Hollandhawk

Reaction score

nice try though.
You’re forgetting most sacked by far since he entered the league. Sacks are drive killers. But that’s all on the oline right?🤣🤦‍♂️

Scout

Reaction score
Yeah Ryan quietly put together a solid season on a talent depleted Falcons roster.

acer1240

Reaction score
He actually did say that. I appreciate your effort in posting but holy crap dude. RW was not going to sign another contract. He pulled a Griffey and severely limited his trade market and value. It was a bitch move.

He can cook in Denver as long as he likes. I'm personally rooting for him to fail. He p ut himself above the Seattle Seahawks.

Say what you will about Pete and John but I know for a fact that all they want to do is win. They have no brand to build.

I'm glad that the midget is gone.

John63

Reaction score
Maybe your definition of “playing well” is different from many. He was average to at times below average during that stretch. Prior to the injury he could not help them sustain a drive if their lives depended on it. Look at TOP from mid 2020- just before injury. It was one of the worst in the history of the NFL. He SUCKED in the 2021 playoff game vs the Rams and their backup qb. Sorry but your stats are for fantasy leagues and not a barometer for qb play.

Nice try though.
Same as every QB did you bother to see what Mahomes did last year 5 straight games under 80 passers I think the problem is you and others hold Wilson to a standard that can never be met.

Seems to be the only thing you want to talk about are his bad games not his good ones, and try to find anything to complain about.

let me help you Wilsoj sucked in the last second of OT. there you go that is about as good as anything you have said.

Nice try though.

John63

Reaction score
You’re forgetting most sacked by far since he entered the league. Sacks are drive killers. But that’s all on the oline right?🤣🤦‍♂️
Well ESPN did an analysis which you can find someplace on this forum where they said 25% of the sack were on Wilson, however still with them removed he was top 5 in sacks and he also saves on avg 30 sacks per year with his mobility. But let's forget all that. right.

Or the fact his oline was been top 10 in penalties his career which is also driving killers.

Or forget every QB who played under PC as an HC was top 5 in sacks. ITs the way PC's system works. Run through long, you throw long you need time.

John63

Reaction score
He actually did say that. I appreciate your effort in posting but holy crap dude. RW was not going to sign another contract. He pulled a Griffey and severely limited his trade market and value. It was a bitch move.

He can cook in Denver as long as he likes. I'm personally rooting for him to fail. He p ut himself above the Seattle Seahawks.

Say what you will about Pete and John but I know for a fact that all they want to do is win. They have no brand to build.

I'm glad that the midget is gone.
I am glad you are glad. good for you