Seahawks Offense was tied for 4th on a PPG basis last year

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":33u54isr said:
Exactly. Fans are so fickle and obnoxiously intolerant in many of these posts. The reputation of our offensive coordinator speaks for itself -- 2 Super Bowl appearances in the last 3 years and an offense that put 32 points on the board per game in the final 8 last season. These fans also must not be paying attention to how the Hawks put more of an emphasis on finishing strong, working out the kinks early and then pouncing on their prey in the second half of the season. It's a recipe that's worked well before, so I'm solidly in support of our entire coaching staff.
One doesnt throw a game to a division rival who is 3-4 against you to work out kinks.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

getnasty

Reaction score
I think Bevell has a tough task every year with the OL he has to work with. It's funny how Cable never catchs much flax for the offensive struggles. They'll get it figured out by week 7 and we'll be fine.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
NOLAHawk":1ilttstc said:
Siouxhawk":1ilttstc said:
Exactly. Fans are so fickle and obnoxiously intolerant in many of these posts. The reputation of our offensive coordinator speaks for itself -- 2 Super Bowl appearances in the last 3 years and an offense that put 32 points on the board per game in the final 8 last season. These fans also must not be paying attention to how the Hawks put more of an emphasis on finishing strong, working out the kinks early and then pouncing on their prey in the second half of the season. It's a recipe that's worked well before, so I'm solidly in support of our entire coaching staff.
One doesnt throw a game to a division rival who is 3-4 against you to work out kinks.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
Opponent takes a back seat to the timing of the season. We tinker with concepts and personnel groupings the first 1/3rd of the season and then we hit our stride in the second half to go on a playoff- reaching run. We've done it the last 4 years and that sample size is far greater than 2 games in with a 1-1 record.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":3e7db9rb said:
So let me see if I understand....

5,10,15 yard run - great play call we need to run the rock more
Run stuffed - horrible play calling Bevell needs to throw down field
Career 107 td passes - Russ audibled every one
Career 628 incomplete pass - Bevell called for terrible pass routes
4th qrt last minute fumble, lose by 6 - fire everyone
19 4th qrt comeback wins - Bevell had nothing to do with any of it
You have very accurately described all the whining and kevetching about Bevel around here. The guy has engineered a good offense every year here working with the pieces he has been given. Including a sub par offensive line every year. This is a clear strategy by PCJS in that they are not going to invest capital (IE cap space) on our O line.
The Rams give us problems EVERY YEAR this is not a surprising result and quite frankly had Michael not fumbled I'm confident we win that game.
I am also confident they turn this around as well. As they have done that every year as well.