Seahawks need to copy the Denver model

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
falcongoggles":1ore84c8 said:
I'm not sure people are understanding that the "copying" piece of Denver is having the balls to admit that your coaches aren't going to get you there and firing them even though you are "succesful" in the win-loss column.

Do I hear you saying that our entire coaching staff is "tits up"? .....or just certain individuals?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh how much has changed in two years. I am quite positive if you would have been on any Broncos forums after XLVIII you would have had many a thread that stated something in the subject line like "Broncos need to copy the Seattle model".

Has it really flipped that much? I still believe we have a championship-caliber team, even though there's much to work out offensively obviously.

It's still early. I have faith we will be in the thick of things come January.

OP
OP
falcongoggles

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":34nenvdr said:
falcongoggles":34nenvdr said:
I'm not sure people are understanding that the "copying" piece of Denver is having the balls to admit that your coaches aren't going to get you there and firing them even though you are "succesful" in the win-loss column.

Do I hear you saying that our entire coaching staff is "tits up"? .....or just certain individuals?

After first SB49 and the first two games of the season do you think a certain coach is more responsible than others?

OP
OP
falcongoggles

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Aros":3fpa5q30 said:
Oh how much has changed in two years. I am quite positive if you would have been on any Broncos forums after XLVIII you would have had many a thread that stated something in the subject line like "Broncos need to copy the Seattle model".

Has it really flipped that much? I still believe we have a championship-caliber team, even though there's much to work out offensively obviously.

It's still early. I have faith we will be in the thick of things come January.

Did you read the comment right above this? I have said nothing about the team and everything about coaches. COACHES!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
falcongoggles":12inbmxa said:
Bigpumpkin":12inbmxa said:
falcongoggles":12inbmxa said:

After first SB49 and the first two games of the season do you think a certain coach is more responsible than others?

Is the Pope Catholic?

OP
OP
falcongoggles

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":m0zjh63z said:
falcongoggles":m0zjh63z said:
Bigpumpkin":m0zjh63z said:
falcongoggles":m0zjh63z said:

Is the Pope Catholic?

Ah-Men

mikehawks

Reaction score
I think the R. Wilson contract was a mistake, rather see the money spent on the o-line, and R.J. Archer as QB. Rawls had a hard time finding the line of scrimmage most of the time with the Rams.

themunn

Reaction score
falcongoggles":3udjrom1 said:

Which coaches are you referring to?
Trying to work it out, having real trouble though because I know that Carroll, Bevell, Richard, Brian Schneider, Cable, Sherman Smith, Carl Smith, Nick Sorensen, Pat McPherson, Dave Canales, Nate Carroll, Pat Ruel, Travis Jones and our entire strength and conditioning coaching staff all got us there in 2013.

Are you suggesting Rocky Seto and Lofa Tatupu might be the problem?

chris98251

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3ihn2qga said:
falcongoggles":3ihn2qga said:
Bigpumpkin":3ihn2qga said:
falcongoggles":3ihn2qga said:

Is the Pope Catholic?

No he's a back up RB for the Jets :)

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Agreed we should really just be a defensive team with a paltry offense.

Oh wait.

Falcon, step off the ledge bro.. everything will be ok ;)

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
chris98251":332xilw4 said:
Bigpumpkin":332xilw4 said:
Is the Pope Catholic?

No he's a back up RB for the Jets :)

And the way some people wax poetic about the guy you'd think we cut Adrian Peterson in his prime. :lol:

canfan

Reaction score
nash72":1creusdv said:
crosfam":1creusdv said:
We are 1-1, just like every team in our division. Just like most of the teams in the league after two weeks. We looked bad I the loss, but was it 33-7? 28-0? No, we lost an ugly 9-3 game. .

But we clearly look like the worst team in our division. 28-0? No we didn't lose by that much. That would be how bad the 49ers beat the team in week 1 that just beat us. Who do we play next week? Its not looking good is it?

Yes becasue the transitive quality of football games is unquestionable. Perhaps we should just forfeit the next 14 games because obviously ALL hope is lost! You are obviously a fan of the old military axiom "When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout"

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
mikehawks":3rh3w4ki said:
I think the R. Wilson contract was a mistake, rather see the money spent on the o-line, and R.J. Archer as QB. Rawls had a hard time finding the line of scrimmage most of the time with the Rams.

Wow

Clayfighter

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":29cukbyq said:
mikehawks":29cukbyq said:

Wow

W T F? It has to be a joke. If so, it is a good one :2thumbs:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":145kstbl said:
Seahwkgal":145kstbl said:
We need to go back to that model quickly but our window is pretty much shut.
Honestly, for me, I love winning but I have less stress when my expectations are lower. I am looking forward to the rebuild and being the underdog as long as some coaches go.(Cable and Bevell)

Lol. Srs? Or is this tongue-in-cheek commentary?
No. That's typical from this poster.

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
mikehawks":6f9uxqx3 said:
Then we get posts like this. Calm down Ravenhawk.
Bigpumpkin":6f9uxqx3 said:
falcongoggles":6f9uxqx3 said:
Bigpumpkin":6f9uxqx3 said:
falcongoggles":6f9uxqx3 said:

Is the Pope Catholic?

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Clayfighter":2wqm1bm4 said:
Jimjones0384":2wqm1bm4 said:
mikehawks":2wqm1bm4 said:

Wow

W T F? It has to be a joke. If so, it is a good one :2thumbs:

Don't think he was joking at all. Hope he is about twelve, because if he is an adult, I will reiterate my earlier comment. Wow.

Sealake80

Reaction score
Used to come for knowledge. Now its comic relief. Thanks .net. :snack: