Seahawks May Embrace College Style Offense

adeltaY

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2lkwst4k said:
If this wasn't something that this board wanted, people would be laughing at Florio and his "talk in league circles".

But because people want change, Florio will get credit this time. Funny how things work.

It really doesn't matter that it was florio who said it. I think if people agree with the concept, they'll agree with the concept. My impression of Florio is he's kind of a prick and he loves to drum up drama about our locker room in particular. Doesn't affect perception of his point about changing the offense, though.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
adeltaY":3qyxqr3g said:
MontanaHawk05":3qyxqr3g said:
If this wasn't something that this board wanted, people would be laughing at Florio and his "talk in league circles".

But because people want change, Florio will get credit this time. Funny how things work.

It really doesn't matter that it was florio who said it. I think if people agree with the concept, they'll agree with the concept. My impression of Florio is he's kind of a prick and he loves to drum up drama about our locker room in particular. Doesn't affect perception of his point about changing the offense, though.

I think Florio is probably trolling us because he or his "source" knew we had offered Brian Schottenheimer, a Pro-Style coach.

chris98251

Reaction score
Florio hates us, and being able to say College style offense he can't be wrong, USC's offense is college yet is a pro concept, what Pete ran there, I can see a change in the line blocking scheme and a better utilization of individual players talents as well as adding a FB to the equation, but a Run and Shoot offense, no.

They could go K gun however which is a bit more wide open but still have Pro Concepts. Worked good for the Bills for a long time with Jim Kelly.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
RockinHawks":62lzs954 said:
Chukarhawk":62lzs954 said:
this isn't going to happen.
It just might, if they decide to hire someone like DeFilippo.

How can you be so sure about this, and post something so matter-of-fact?

Because college spread offenses don't work in the pros. Ever. That and my predictions are nearly always true.