Seahawks full schedule leak

chris98251

Reaction score
Denver is going, damn can't we catch a break, Seattle giving Nix his first loss. Although Stidham may be the starter out of the gate, Still Denver see's Seattle anything lately and it's a stigma for them.

CPHawk

Reaction score
The Rams don't worry me at all now with Pete and Donald gone. Something tells me this new coaching staff is going to play smarter football
The final game vs the Rams if it’s a W, will give us 11 wins imho. But that game could go either way just due to how they always play us.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I feel like I am alone thinking that playing 4 vs the NFC north is going to be tough.

Titus Pullo

Reaction score
Denver is going, damn can't we catch a break, Seattle giving Nix his first loss. Although Stidham may be the starter out of the gate, Still Denver see's Seattle anything lately and it's a stigma for them.
Stidham might not even make the roster.

Looks like Denver is going with Nix as the starter and Zach as the backup QB.

I think their offense might be better than last year, but their defense is not.

Lockett and DK will have a field day with Denver's weak secondary.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
The Rams don't worry me at all now with Pete and Donald gone. Something tells me this new coaching staff is going to play smarter football

The football Gods disagree. The Rams gave the Hawks fits even when Fisher was there.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hawks swept the Rams 2 seasons ago, it's not like they can't be knocked off. New team here, let's see what they do. It's a bad matchup. Or at least it WAS.

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
Every recognizable player on the Rams was injured when we swept them 2 years ago and Pete still made sure both games were nail biters.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Don't care, they are not world beaters. And they beat the Hawks 17-16 in Nov. last year, nail biter. Not sure where all the Rams worship comes from, but oh well.

New team, new season. F the Rams. Sincerely.

Last edited:

Chuckwow

Reaction score
And with the 16th pick in the 2025 NFL draft, the Seattle Seahawks select....

Rat

Reaction score
Every recognizable player on the Rams was injured when we swept them 2 years ago and Pete still made sure both games were nail biters.
Yep, Rams team that finished the season 5-12, no Stafford, Kupp, or Donald for either game, and we only won them by a combined seven points. Needed a TD in the final minute to win the first game by four, went to OT at home with the playoffs on the line in the second.