Zach Harrison DE
JL Skinner S
Jordan Battle S
Dewayne McBride RB
John Michael Schmitz C
Ocyrus Torrence G
Cooper Beebe G
Andrew Vorhees G

Will be exploring these players and hoping for 4-5 of them on draft day :), this is going to be fun.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Dewayne Mcbride looks like a more talented Chris Carson!

The thumping RB we are missing, along with K9 and a stud center and guard we're about set on o and can focus on d

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
1.Jalen Carter DL
1.Antonio Johnson S or Trenton Simspn LB
2.JL Skinner S or John Michael Schmitz C
2.Zach Harrison DE or Jordan Battle S
3.Andrew Vorhees G or Ocyrus Torrence G

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I want Andre Carter II the most, can you imagine Pete Carroll with a 6' 7" 250lb... SAFETY? That can be a center piece, Kam 2.0. But I think he falls between our picks, there is a chance PC is in love with him and trade back and grab him.

The other player like this is Siaki Ika, I would love to trade back and get both of these players. These two alone provide immediate night and day difference, but Siaki moreso, he is a giant, Vince Wilfork.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Jack Campbell, LB, Iowa looks like he would be a solid choice. He's probably not a top 10 pick but late 1st round early 2nd round.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
I don't know exactly what it is...but Zach Harrison looks high-hipped and doesn't have the strength I'd like to see. Am I missing something? I'd rather see McDonald, Verse, Nolan Smith, Foskey, or Morris from Michigan as a DE/OLB rusher.

Campbell looks like a great LB.

Jalen Carter with our first pick would be a dream. I'd also love to see Ika or Tuipolotu on this team to help that DL.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Anyone have an opinion on Hendon Hooker as a red shirt?

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Closest thing to a good rw3 moon ball I’ve seen yet, kid looks good. Really good against top competition

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
OK I’ve seen enough, 99% chance this is John Schneider’s next franchise qb

Chawker

Reaction score
Tyree Wilson and Zach Harrison could add 10 pounds and play them at DEs with J. Carter in the middle would make for a interestind defensive front line.

Both are too big to play LBer.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
OK I’ve seen enough, 99% chance this is John Schneider’s next franchise qb
lmao.

i've watched hooker all season. hendon hooker was indeed having a great season before he tore his acl: https://www.nfl.com/news/2023-nfl-d...er-suffers-season-ending-injury-in-tennessee-

hooker turns 25 next month. acl injuries usually require a full year to recover, and mobility may not be the same. so he'll be 26 and coming off a torn acl by the time he's ready to play again. just something to consider.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Ah so he should drop then, 3rd/4th, ok. Wow that sucks hope he recovers well, he should.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
If Seattle can manage to fix the defensive line with Carter and snag Murphy, while adding a functional and competent linebacker, and add a good starting Center, this draft will have been just as good as 2022.

But I am hoping Seattle at least grabs Carter. If Seattle doesn’t grab Carter, I’m going to be pisssssed!!

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
If Seattle can manage to fix the defensive line with Carter and snag Murphy, while adding a functional and competent linebacker, and add a good starting Center, this draft will have been just as good as 2022.

But I am hoping Seattle at least grabs Carter. If Seattle doesn’t grab Carter, I’m going to be pisssssed!!
1.Jalen Carter DL
1.Trenton Simspn LB
2.JL John Michael Schmitz C
2.Jordan Battle S
3.Andrew Vorhees G

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score
Carter is a safety or did I misread? I love Ika and Kancey at DT. LB Drew Sanders Auburn and Campbell Iowa. Safety Skinner.

toffee

Reaction score
I want Andre Carter II the most, can you imagine Pete Carroll with a 6' 7" 250lb... SAFETY? That can be a center piece, Kam 2.0. But I think he falls between our picks, there is a chance PC is in love with him and trade back and grab him.

The other player like this is Siaki Ika, I would love to trade back and get both of these players. These two alone provide immediate night and day difference, but Siaki moreso, he is a giant, Vince Wilfork.
To play safety, wouldn't his 6'7" be too tall, and his 4.8 sec 40 be too slow? Is he the son of Andre Carter of 9ers?

toffee

Reaction score
On offense, it seems like we could use a Center, a WR and a guard?
On defense, the entire DL and LB? Young safeties too.
All above assuming we don't need to use a first rounder for a QB.