Seahawks - Bengals gets Buck/Aikman

blue 22

Reaction score
Buck doesn't bother me as much anymore for some reason. Must of been the super bowl he called for us.

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
Buck is doing the game because his BF Madison Bumgarner didn't make the playoffs. Hopefully he at least shaves/wipes off that ridiculous beard. Pretty sure he paints it on.

Seahawk

Reaction score
They both seem to lean as NON-Seahawk fans, but are professionals as far as commentary.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I don't like Buck's voice or the words that come out of his mouth. His excitement during big plays sounds forced and annoying. It doesn't sound like he's even having fun doing his job. He should have started a career doing something he loves rather than following his dad's footsteps.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":194vu3ws said:
Do people seriously have an issue with Buck/Aikman?

Two fantastic broadcasters.

I'm sure they'd be great if we could understand them, but with their mouths constantly wrapped around Aaron Rodgers' sausage, that's hard to do.

mrt144

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1bi45a56 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1bi45a56 said:
Do people seriously have an issue with Buck/Aikman?

Two fantastic broadcasters.

I'm sure they'd be great if we could understand them, but with their mouths constantly wrapped around Aaron Rodgers' sausage, that's hard to do.

The against Dallas last year was insufferable. Never, ever stick Aikman on a Cowboys game, please.

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
Joe Buck: "Wilson.........Pass......Caught.......Touchdown." Quality stuff right there. Really adds to the game. Seriously youtube Joe Buck. Lot's of examples of his "commentary".
[youtube]ltjIswXRAXs[/youtube]

Latest posts