NFL Viewing Map Week 9

kidhawk

Reaction score

FOX only has one game this week, so the map is quite the jumble. We actually do have coverage in areas outside of just the northwest and Phoenix areas, so be sure to check the map and your local listings.

Announcers: Adam Amin, Daryl Johnston

EDIT TO ADD: Seahawks game is the blue, Packers/Lions Red, Chargers/Falcons Green, Vikings/Commanders Yellow & Panthers/Bengals Orange

Last edited:

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Is there a color key for these games?

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Is there a color key for these games?

Sorry I forgot to add that. I edited the post and added that information (we are the blueish color). If I forget in the future, you can just look in the washington area to see what color we are, as they always have the game.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
I assume the blue over Chicago, Indianapolis, Buffalo, Boston, New York City, Jacksonville and Miami is a different game. Their color coding system seems a bit confusing.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
I assume the blue over Chicago, Indianapolis, Buffalo, Boston, New York City, Jacksonville and Miami is a different game. Their color coding system seems a bit confusing.

Nope. All the blue is our game. It is always subject to change, but as of now they are all Seahawk games.

My assumption is that these markets may have local games on CBS in the morning, and chose the only late game on FOX to get more viewers.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Surprised those cities would get Seahawks/Cardinals instead of an south divisional matchup like the Bucs/Rams.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
New York is probably watching our game because the Giants have a BYE.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Nope. All the blue is our game. It is always subject to change, but as of now they are all Seahawk games.

My assumption is that these markets may have local games on CBS in the morning, and chose the only late game on FOX to get more viewers.

To expand on this a bit...

You have games like the Jets/Bills that are on CBS in the early game. It would make sense for markets with teams playing in the early game on CBS to try to find a later game for the FOX affiliate because it would be hard to compete with the local team. We just happen to be the only FOX late game, so there aren't any other options for them then. All the other FOX games are early games

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
This is the Dallas bye week. Isn’t it? So nice when the map represents geographical diversity instead of assuming they’re Americas team.

I hate the owner. I rejoice in every single injury. I won’t even watch their highlights and the more prominence they get the less I am interested in the whole sport.