Seahawks at a disadvantage

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
chris98251":3u230oct said:
Smellyman":3u230oct said:
jammerhawk":3u230oct said:
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here. Let’s focus upon Tampa, on game at a time.

Then bring on The Digits and let’s kick their butts.

Focus!

none of us play

Good point so there is nothing to really discuss and no need for a message board then I guess, nothing is in our control or can be done by anyone here. So not point in discussing what we can't control......

What you said is irrational and void of meaning.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1hwq9fyr said:
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here. Let’s focus upon Tampa, on game at a time.

Can't fans do both?

The OP lodged a point and has been given stick.

Those extra days off can work against a team. We have seen teams be out of rhythm with the longer break.

chris98251

Reaction score
TransGenderHawkFan":3xplakoj said:
chris98251":3xplakoj said:
Smellyman":3xplakoj said:
jammerhawk":3xplakoj said:

Focus!

none of us play

Good point so there is nothing to really discuss and no need for a message board then I guess, nothing is in our control or can be done by anyone here. So not point in discussing what we can't control......

Only if your head is where you see no light.

Sarcasm I guess is easily missed by some people.

zchurch74

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 9ers starting fullback will be back next Monday?

Washington49er

Reaction score
zchurch74":6ev5mdpo said:
Does anyone know if the 9ers starting fullback will be back next Monday?

Yet to be determined, all of the starters are due back but nothing official yet.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
chris98251":4a2a8h3d said:
trans":4a2a8h3d said:
chris98251":4a2a8h3d said:
Smellyman":4a2a8h3d said:
Focus!

none of us play

Sarcasm is easily missed when it is terribly delivered.

chris98251

Reaction score
TransGenderHawkFan":3bo5ttgm said:
chris98251":3bo5ttgm said:
trans":3bo5ttgm said:
chris98251":3bo5ttgm said:

Sarcasm is easily missed when it is terribly delivered.

Only looks that way to those confused in the first place.

TwilightError

Reaction score
There is no need for excuses. I have a Niners fan friend who always does this. ”The other team had more time to prepare, we have injuries”... To me it seems like fear of losing, and fear sucks.

If the Hawks play better than the Niners, they will win. Thats all.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
TwilightError":2z9vyofi said:
There is no need for excuses. I have a Niners fan friend who always does this. ”The other team had more time to prepare, we have injuries”... To me it seems like fear of losing, and fear sucks.

If the Hawks play better than the Niners, they will win. Thats all.

If we lose to the Niners, it's what everyone expected to happen........................but IF we beat them, then this season just got a whole lot more fun and interesting.

So IMO this is a great game for us to see just where this team's at, and we should be loose and ready to let it rip.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It feels like a home and home split imo. Hope I'm wrong, but like I have said, I'm not one who just assumes we have no chance to beat the Niners. Come on, this team if they are on can beat anyone.
Should be a hell of a battle. Losing doesn't automatically mean that they are just not that good etc. They are going up against an 8-0 team. Easy schedule or not, 8-0 is 8-0.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
My head says we're gonna get thumped. Niners are looking like SB favorites.

But then it's a prime time game. And Seattle has routinely (always) played at their peak in these games, winning virtually every time we faced a team that I though should thump us.

I don't think the fresher team argument really works here. We went into the TB game at near full strength. No game related injuries that I can recall.

It's a divisional game. Throw records out. It's a prime time game. Our ability to get up for these games is almost unmatched in the league. If Seattle can keep it within a score going into the 4th, I think we're going to take the game. That kind of close game is right where this team likes to thrive.

Still would put money on Niners though. Always take the better defense at home.

poly1274

Reaction score
I believe the lost of KA is going to be big for the 49ers. Kittle is a warrior but if he keeps playing injured, he will soon be on the IR cuz someone will take him out bad.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Nah, we're going to start C.J. Prosise at RB and ride him to a win, just like against New England in 2016. That was a Thursday night road game.