Seahawks 2017 strength of schedule is 25th hardest!

mikeak

Reaction score
Can we all agree though - that purple is a HORRIBLE color with the blue background......... almost impossible to read

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seymour":37o9k9ra said:
Uncle Si":37o9k9ra said:
So... this thread should be deleted because you think "some people will for certain?"

seems logical...

Your words not mine. You love to make things up don't you? Why delete the thread, you think your primary job is to protect others from their own stupidity?

You called it "useless discussion" and "not worth hanging your hat ont".. your words

It's not. Because this is a message board. You then gave a very stupid metaphor to support a very dumb take.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
It will end up being a lot more difficult of a schedule than 25th. Titans will be good, Houston, giants, even Washington. As always, they will face some tough defenses.

mikeak

Reaction score
Please remember that the Titans came on strong towards the end of last week then separately Arizona and LA Rams had bad seasons last year so they are ranked low. We went 1-1-2 against those two teams. So the rest of the league may have easy games against them, but unless Joeckel becomes a superstar we may have much bigger problems......

That would be five games right there where the opponent is much tougher than indicated up-front

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seymour":1b2d0h95 said:
One last thing. Please correct what you posted I said that is BS.

I said it WAS worth looking at, not WASN'T. :roll:

So you don't know how to use the PM button?

eye roll....

Not worth hanging your hat on then... point remains. It was a stupid metaphor to support a condescending take.

Sealake80

Reaction score
I would rather have the "easier" schedule going in every once in awhile... even though it is obviously subject to change!

This is a great thread. It is the off season. Not enough going on here. Not to mention the overall dip.

Mojambo

Reaction score
We should sweep that home schedule, assuming that Fisher was the magic for the Rams against us.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
While it's better news than the alternative, teams change so much over the offseason, I don't think this carries much weight. Besides, the team that gives Seattle the most grief is Seattle, and we play ourselves 16 times next year.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":31yvfk5r said:
Besides, the team that gives Seattle the most grief is Seattle, and we play ourselves 16 times next year.

Agtmbomg

WmHBonney

Reaction score
There are no easy games in the NFL. Throw in some injuries and then anything can happen.

mikeak

Reaction score
Largent80":3r2060bw said:
I'm thinking Jacksonville is going to field a way better team this year.

agreed 100%

they lost multiple games tight last year and they did it in the 4th quarter. I remember Carolina having a year like that going 1-15 then turning it around. Just went and googled it and the next year they were 7-9 and the year after that they went to the Superbowl which is a game not yet finished but that is a separate discussion

Point being -- I think they will be vastly improved

mikeak

Reaction score
^ They lost 8 games!!!! with five points or less

They were within a 7 in 2 additional games ie 10 games

and yet they only won 3 games

That will not happen again