Seahawks 2 1/2 to 3 point UNDERDOGS at SF

Seeker

Reaction score
3 points on the road is like saying push. that is respect.

iigakusei

Reaction score
SF always gets good lines due to their proximity to Vegas. Plus San Fran NEEDS to win this game, whereas a loss for us wouldnt be the end of the world.
Doesnt really matter though...we will still stomp them.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
If it's only 2 1/2 or 3 pts then 49ers are getting the home team discount. It should be a good game.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
hawkfan68":uw73oim0 said:
If it's only 2 1/2 or 3 pts then 49ers are getting the home team discount. It should be a good game.

Yeah, 3 or less is basically saying it's an even match in this situation. Traveling after a huge Monday night game to a team that has a very tough D is always a hard match-up. I expect to win, but a stumble wouldn't surprise me here

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
For those of you who don’t gamble, you shouldn’t be concerned about the betting lines. The lines take into advantage many things that you may not be aware of. For example in this case all of the following will contribute to the current line:

-Revenge game for SF
-Short week for Seattle
-SF has been blown out last two games against Seattle
-Let down spot for Seahawks after playing a primetime game for home field advantage in the playoffs.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Stuje1":1lsjvqxu said:
Kind of surprised after last night's thrashing that the 49ers would be favored. Probably the last game the Hawks will not be favored in the rest of the way (sans maybe the SB).

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

Sorry if this was posted in another thread somewhere already, didn't see it...
Who the hell would they not be favored against in the SB? I saw that SNF game KC/Den--neither team is in our class.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
VancitySeahawk":3jsihdx2 said:
For those of you who don’t gamble, you shouldn’t be concerned about the betting lines. The lines take into advantage many things that you may not be aware of. For example in this case all of the following will contribute to the current line:

-Revenge game for SF
-Short week for Seattle
-SF has been blown out last two games against Seattle
-Let down spot for Seahawks after playing a primetime game for home field advantage in the playoffs.

-SF is our "rival"
-Mind-fcked SF last two games
-Own SF like a cell-block punk

Popeyejones

Reaction score
The line was at 3 yesterday day. It's now at 2.5 or 3, so it has adjusted a little bit, but hasn't really had time to adjust. Basically, the blowout last night will likely factor in a little to where the line ends up, but hasn't had time to do so yet.

BamKam

Reaction score
This is a fair line. SF has only lost to good teams this year and 2 of those games (the more recent ones) could have gone either way. I still think they are the 3rd best team in the NFC behind us and Carolina (maybe even 2nd best).

San Francisco is a good team, we will need to play our absolute best in a grinding type of game to beat them.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
I think we get this one. No doubt San Fran will be pumped but I think Sea will beast them. I am more worried about a let down game at NY. Just a hunch.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2hu6mnq2 said:
Wonder how much the line will change if Harvin is able to play.

Probably not much. The line actually moved in our favor against the Saints after Harvin was ruled out. I don't think he gets factored into our market price very much right now.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":22cu0wla said:
Stuje1":22cu0wla said:
Kind of surprised after last night's thrashing that the 49ers would be favored. Probably the last game the Hawks will not be favored in the rest of the way (sans maybe the SB).

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

Sorry if this was posted in another thread somewhere already, didn't see it...
Who the hell would they not be favored against in the SB? I saw that SNF game KC/Den--neither team is in our class.

Per this site that tracks the betting market - http://www.inpredictable.com/p/ticker-nfl0.html - Denver would probably open as a slight favorite over us in the SB if that line were set today. Obviously plenty of time for that to change between now and February though.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Run, don't walk to your nearest legal football wagering institution and put whatever you can afford without hurting your budget on the Hawks.

(unless of course you're a recovering gambling addict)

edogg23

Reaction score
If the Seahawks play even half as good as they played on Monday then this game isn't even close.

Latest posts