San Diego playoff game get together

sdhawksfan

Reaction score
I am really thinking about hitting up Thrusters bar on Sunday in Pacific Beach for the playoff game. Who else in the San Diego area is down!! #12th man needs to represent to the fullest!!

Zowert

Reaction score
I will be in the area. Keep me updated on this thread and i'll show up.

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
I'll be there in my away Sherman jersey with my girlfriend (in my throwback Hasselbeck jersey) an probably another friend! I was there for the patriots and jets game. Dunce are you gonna make it? Would be nice to meet some of you guys finally.

dunceface

Reaction score
I just might have to because the last time we played the Skins in the playoffs in 07 I watched the game there and we won
And meeting some .net brethren would be a good thing for some good playoff juju!

dunceface

Reaction score
So I am DEFINITELY going to be there! Got a group together and it's goin down!!!!
I'll be in my wolf grey lucky Lynch jersey and my green-billed Hawks hat!

OP
OP
S

sdhawksfan

Reaction score
I'm down too! Will be there with my throwback largent jersey

Throwdown

Reaction score
I need to catch a flight to SD, I wanna pop bottles with the man known as dunceface lol

dunceface

Reaction score
hahaha! contrary to popular belief, there's actually other cool things to do in SD...
but pourin up is my favorite!!!

hazaduz

Reaction score
I live in SD but i cant make it this week but i'll be there in spirit. Thrusters has a great atmosphere, almost like being at c-link. GO HAWKS!!!

hawkaveli

Reaction score
I live in san marcos , i have heard about thrusters havent been there yet. Just heard about that place this year. I am down to meet up with some fellow 12'th men!! I'll be there in my 12th Man Jersey! woohooo gonna be AWSOME

OP
OP
S

sdhawksfan

Reaction score
Hell ya looks like a nice bunch of us heading down. I will be there right when they open around 11. Has anyone ever ate there?? Food any good or should I get something ahead of time??

dunceface

Reaction score
never eaten there...but ill be there around half time of the early game

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
hawkaveli":23pifnrj said:
I live in san marcos , i have heard about thrusters havent been there yet. Just heard about that place this year. I am down to meet up with some fellow 12'th men!! I'll be there in my 12th Man Jersey! woohooo gonna be AWSOME

Ummmm I live in San Marcos! Moved here for grad school a year ago. We've got a crew of about 10 going down in a few minutes

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
sdhawksfan":1t7wtick said:
Hell ya looks like a nice bunch of us heading down. I will be there right when they open around 11. Has anyone ever ate there?? Food any good or should I get something ahead of time??

I've only had the tots. Food comes from a separate place so it can take a long time durring the game

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Thrusters: I won't make it this week, but I'll there next week when we play the Falcons! And definitely for the NFC Title game!

dunceface

Reaction score
Is anyone there yet? Is it busy? Im still trying to collect my group...

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
Got here at 11:45 and there were no seats left. Getting pretty crowded

dunceface

Reaction score
Ok they are at capacity apparrntly not gonna make it this time...
GO HAWKS!!! and I've had some pretty good luck watchin games here