Same ole Seahawks

zchurch74

Reaction score
Didn’t we all expect to lose today to the worst defense in the NFL and then turn it around and win next week versus the NFL best Defense.

Go Hawks!!!

ducks41468

Reaction score
zchurch74":1b7ohkib said:
Didn’t we all expect to lose today to the worst defense in the NFL and then turn it around and win next week versus the NFL best Defense.

Go Hawks!!!

I fully expect us to win convincingly next week, then go out without a fight in our first playoff game.

mort

Reaction score
Everything is on the table, tough day at the office this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep. For us to look like garbage against an inferior team at home and then beat a great team at home next week is definitely Seattle Seahawks M.O. Oy Vay this team. :34853_doh:

hawker84

Reaction score
Same ole Seahawks indeed. And nothing will change while Pete is head coach. Without his historic defense, he is nothing more than a mediocre coach, worh a subpar coaching staff unable to make critical in game adjustments, let alone come up with a decent game plan in a crucial game against our division seller dweller.

Been saying it for years, will say it again. Seahawks will never see another SB under Carrol....

strohmin

Reaction score
hawker84":37ppwm61 said:
Same ole Seahawks indeed. And nothing will change while Pete is head coach. Without his historic defense, he is nothing more than a mediocre coach, worh a subpar coaching staff unable to make critical in game adjustments, let alone come up with a decent game plan in a crucial game against our division seller dweller.

Been saying it for years, will say it again. Seahawks will never see another SB under Carrol....

Well Pete probably feels that way too and probably wants to retire, but he is probably desperately trying to win another chip to try and wash away the dumb decision he made against the patriots.

gremlin

Reaction score
I think the 9ers hang 50 on this defense next week. Especially if we are a three and out machine like today. But I’ll be rooting for us anyway.

Hawk4lyfe

Reaction score
Seattle is done. I fully expect to get beat next week, likely by double digits, 11 points or so, and then limp into a wild card and lose a close game there

JGreen79

Reaction score
I wouldnt be surpised at all if Sea came out and won next week. Sunday night game, and since Russ came into the league he is 31-7 in games following a loss.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
JGreen79":39mnjjft said:
I wouldnt be surpised at all if Sea came out and won next week. Sunday night game, and since Russ came into the league he is 31-7 in games following a loss.
Normally I would feel the same way, but with the shear lack of bodies on the roster that are capable NFL players at this point, it's an order of the tallest magnitude.

Latest posts