Sam Howell at pick 109?

W

Welshers

Why not? We got all our needs, might as well take a shot at a 4th round QB if you ask me. Not a giant risk here. If he's still there when we pick 4th in the 4th round, I'm all for taking him. Kid has upside.

Frozenropers1

Reaction score
Give me a LB or CB at 109.

Woolen, only played CB for 2 years….great frame…….let our DB coaches mold him.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Why not? We got all our needs, might as well take a shot at a 4th round QB if you ask me. Not a giant risk here. If he's still there when we pick 4th in the 4th round, I'm all for taking him. Kid has upside.
he is like RW lite or RW next or something.

He is thick and sturdy with a great deep ball and good scrambling ability.

A statue with shot knees like Carson Strong. No freaking way

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
My only real peeve with him is the ball pat he does. Makes you curious how coachable he is.

Rat

Reaction score
I have Howell as my #1 QB in this draft. Shows what I know.

Would absolutely love Bailey Zappe today. He has been so impressive when I've seen him. Easily my favorite QB in the draft.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Still some really good options at CB and linebacker. I imagine they go there first. I would love taking a shot on Carson Strong later in the draft. I wouldn't mind a center or guard either. Still starter level players there in this draft too.

nwHawk

Reaction score
CB or LB. This is the right spot for a corner. Tariq Woolen or Zyon McCollen.

I won’t mine taking a flyer on Zach Tom as a replacement Center to groom. Seems like another perfect match for this system. Has played center in the past. No matter what, Fuller cannot make this team.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I said it before, this is the worst QB draft maybe ever. None of these guys are going to be great. Why waste a pick on a backup QB? People fell in love with Willis, a guy who couldn’t beat out Bo Nix.

Rat

Reaction score
I said it before, this is the worst QB draft maybe ever. None of these guys are going to be great. Why waste a pick on a backup QB? People fell in love with Willis, a guy who couldn’t beat out Bo Nix.
And Joe Burrow couldn't beat out Dwayne Haskins. A lot of schools just hand it to the more experienced guy like it's a right of passage or something.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Yes, I am down for Him at 4. During the course of the year, what type of player is traded for a 4th? Its just not that valuable. Its time to Have some fun and take some shots.

That EWU QB is worth a late look too.

AgentDib

Reaction score
A few of you are underestimating how many good prospects there still are in a year that wasn't top heavy but is very deep. There's a dozen guys still left that I would have been happy with on day 2. If they really like Howell then that's a fine pick, but it's not a throwaway and comes at the cost of prospects with enormous upside.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
If my QB ain't patting the ball 5-8 times to make sure its in there tight, hes riding the bench.

That's not what I'm talking about. He pats the ball right before he throws it. Very consistently.