Sal Pal calls Falcons Stone Cold Lockt

zayden185

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1w6drbkq said:
I don't have a lot of time for Palantonio. He comes off as an arrogant dick most of the time.

i actually dont hink i have ever seen him west of dallas now that i think of it

FOGHORN

Reaction score
Those Redskin fans must have been insufferable. Well that seems to be the resounding sentiment anyways. Probably very similar to the Taint trolls that show up on our boards twice a year. Well even more now that they aren't even in the playoffs.

How are the 9er fans here when the Hawks play them? I would imagine busy moderators and vile on both sides.

two dog

Reaction score
Very classy post. I have always hoped that there could more fan interchange like this instead of all
the schoolyard smack. Never happen on a consistent basis i guess.

Earl Thomas probably has more universal respect around the league than any other Seahawk and,
though not from Texas, I share your admiration for him.

Coach Chuck Knox used to say "ready for anything, prepared for nothing". If Atlanta were prepared,
cocked and primed, for only one game this year, it is this one.

They have a problem with playoff games,... or had you heard?....ad infinitum......ad nauseam........

hawker84

Reaction score
FOGHORN":1b21r6kx said:
Those Redskin fans must have been insufferable. Well that seems to be the resounding sentiment anyways. Probably very similar to the Taint trolls that show up on our boards twice a year. Well even more now that they aren't even in the playoffs.

How are the 9er fans here when the Hawks play them? I would imagine busy moderators and vile on both sides.

unbearable, self righteous, self annointed, priviledged, desgraceful, nobody likes us everybody hates us crybaby's, all the way up to their D bag coach.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Anybody that calls either of these teams a "stone cold lock" needs to show us the ticket where they bet a paycheck on the outcome or STFU. Personally, I wouldn't bet a nickel on either of these teams and feel like I was certain to win -- they're just too close. The only thing that would be truly surprising would be seeing the Hawks go down without a fight. Too fierce and focused right now for that. (Falcons, on the other hand, I could see their spirit getting broken.)

Seriously, if you had to bet a mortgage payment on one of the four remaining match-ups, which team would you pick? I guess the Patriots, but even that's pretty far from a "stone cold lock". Sheesh.

FOGHORN

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":3t8u4a59 said:
Anybody that calls either of these teams a "stone cold lock" needs to show us the ticket where they bet a paycheck on the outcome or STFU. Personally, I wouldn't bet a nickel on either of these teams and feel like I was certain to win -- they're just too close. The only thing that would be truly surprising would be seeing the Hawks go down without a fight. Too fierce and focused right now for that. (Falcons, on the other hand, I could see their spirit getting broken.)

Seriously, if you had to bet a mortgage payment on one of the four remaining match-ups, which team would you pick? I guess the Patriots, but even that's pretty far from a "stone cold lock". Sheesh.

Sounds like you have the Seahawks locked, being "too fierce and focused" and all. Haha. Nothing more transparent than a fan.

This truly promises to be a great game. Hopefully better than the past 3 we were subjected to. I won't throw in the Redskins vs Hawks game. I actually enjoyed watching Shanahan get beat.

bellingerga

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3ghh4hj5 said:
How dare someone pick someone to win against the Seahawks! We been dissed again! How biased that we arnt being picked to win against the #1 seed on the road.

No respect!

This has got to be the first time this has happened, ever.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
FOGHORN":1xw51jj9 said:
VivaEfrenHerrera":1xw51jj9 said:

Sounds like you have the Seahawks locked, being "too fierce and focused" and all. Haha. Nothing more transparent than a fan.

Hmmm, that makes me feel like you didn't really read the post, short as it was. 'Dat's OK, though, because as you say, nothing's more transparent than a fan.

KK84

Reaction score
sal pal has picked the eagles to win the superbowl the last 5 years in a row.........his analysis is on par with pete prisco's. I have the priviledge of listening to him spew nonsense every day on philly sports radio. His stone cold lock actually makes me feel better about our chances

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'm surprised Sal crawled out of the nearest Eagles players ass long enough to comment on anything outside of the city limits of Philadelphia.

FalconsNation

Reaction score
Sal Pal has a great track record for making these playoff picks, so that makes me feel pretty good

Latest posts