Saints thread of interest...

CitrusHawk

Reaction score
Was just there and registered. They are quite humble, for the most part. Way different experience than I expected. It was refreshing actually, compared to my 2 weeks of trolling the Whiners' forums. Dont know too many Saints fans down here in Tampa, but if their forum is any indication of average Saints fans, I'm impressed.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
pmedic920":6nsmnbzu said:
Anybody know what Vegas is saying about the match up?
I'm feeling good about it but the saints are fairly solid.
If I was forced to pick 3 teams that stood a chance of beating us at home, I think the saints would make the list.

really good poll question there.... which current NFL team do we think could come in here and win?

I'm just not sure. you'd want to say Denver (maybe) then you watch them get pummeled by Indy. Carolina? I like our D against Cam. 9ers.... nope. Saints... maybe, but they (Brees) clearly struggle (to a point) outside of their dome.

tough question really. Detroit kind of scares me in the playoffs (should they make it)

nsport

Reaction score
pmedic920":1w143u60 said:
If I was forced to pick 3 teams that stood a chance of beating us at home, I think the saints would make the list.

No doubt Vegas will put this line at Seahawks -3 or so. It might start at a -4 to get New Orleans fans betting then move to -2.5 or possibly closer to -1.5.

djb28

Reaction score
I would think if any team were to overlook, underestimate the Seahawks it wouldn't be the Saints fans. Beast Quake anyone?!

morgulon1

Reaction score
I was reading (thanks for the link) and for the most part the Saints fanbase seems knowledgable. Yes a lot of those people think their team is ready to come to Clink and whip our ass. I cant blame them for thinking this. They have a great coach and qb ,and all is possible if you have this. They are better than most teams we will face this year.

I don't see this happening. Were too damn good this year. We just now have our starting o-line and #11.

Not trying to be a jerk , I don't see anyone coming to Seattle and leaving with a win.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
v1rotv2":3ozcgcft said:
It's strange that they can't remember just a couple of years ago.

Are you referring to the crowd noise or to the Seahawks team that gave up 36 points to Brees and won because Matt Hasselbeck knew how to pick on a strong safety having a bad day? This isn't the 2010 team anymore.

...this is BETTER. :twisted:

I hope the Saints are looking past us the same way their fans are.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Hope everyone at the game is on their best behavior. I was at Saints reg season game in 2010 and their fans were total class.

2_0_6

Reaction score
a bit off topic, but this Atlanta crowd tonight is total crap. I know they aren't the most passionate fan base, but atleast fill the seats and make some noise for a prime time game.

cacksman

Reaction score
nsport":os5dxh7p said:
pmedic920":os5dxh7p said:

No doubt Vegas will put this line at Seahawks -3 or so. It might start at a -4 to get New Orleans fans betting then move to -2.5 or possibly closer to -1.5.

No doubt? I completely disagree. I think the line will end at around Seattle -5 or 6.