Saints outfitted with special helmet speakers.

Seeker

Reaction score
This is like when the ultimate warrior went to jake the snake to get the secret to beat the undertaker.

didn't end well....

dunceface

Reaction score
Seeker":3anvdru6 said:
This is like when the ultimate warrior went to jake the snake to get the secret to beat the undertaker.

didn't end well....
Bahahahaaa

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
UPDATE: More problems for the Saints

The first speakers didn't fit in the helmet.

DB boombox 1 zps8ce26ff7

So they tried a sleek outside-the-helmet model.

DB boombox 2 zps96cbe553

Finally, Payton took matters into his own hands.

SP boombox 1 zps9270e66f

TheWallE

Reaction score
Hawks46":3bpc12ip said:
All these moves they are making reek of desperation.

Funny, the more they do all this stuff, they less I believe them when they say they aren't paying attention to the last game up here. I seriously think we're in their heads.

To be fair the Saints were doing all of this sort of stuff (gimmicks, odd changes to 'mix things up') leading up to the Eagles game, and if they win this week they will do them leading up to the next game too...

I think it has less to do with the Seahawks specifically being in the Saint's head and more to do with Payton trying to get fancy with the team to take their mind off of the broken record of not being able to play on the road.

I think a part of it is also to help the Saints prepare for distraction in general, not that I agree with the tactic, but Payton has always been a little outside of the box in preparation.

Seeker

Reaction score
Wouldn't this technically be a performance enhancer?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Honestly, we should be giving credit to them for trying do something to bring down the HFA at the Clink. Seahawks have lost once at home in the past two seasons, obviously all the typical practice methods for teams preping for the Clink have failed. So why make fun of someone who's trying something different? in fact if they beat us, he'll be praised for being a genius and other teams may follow suit.

OrFan

Reaction score
Real teams would concentrate more on fundamental play and how to make things more crisp. Teams that are worried about these other things, if they cannot overcome them with pure play, are desperate. I believe it sub-consciously takes away confidence for them.