Saints having hard time simulating crowd noise

Vetamur

Reaction score
Theres a point at which the mental tricks to pump up your team start to possibly do the opposite, they start to indicate that team is in your head. Pumping in crowd noise is probably common sense practical preparation..but putting our logo on their field... Obviously Payton knows his team best but I would think as a player I would want my coach to tell me more something along the lines of "Its just another game. We do what we do best, and we win." rather than sort of admit the Seahawks bought a condo 6 weeks ago and now live in his head.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seeker":35wfgn3h said:
Anyone else feel like the saints are hyping themselves up too much for this game?
like just work on your plays payton
We're definitely in their heads both the fans and the team itself.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Vetamur":ri2b8er6 said:
Theres a point at which the mental tricks to pump up your team start to possibly do the opposite, they start to indicate that team is in your head. Pumping in crowd noise is probably common sense practical preparation..but putting our logo on their field... Obviously Payton knows his team best but I would think as a player I would want my coach to tell me more something along the lines of "Its just another game. We do what we do best, and we win." rather than sort of admit the Seahawks bought a condo 6 weeks ago and now live in his head.
Maybe that's how he played it the first time around, so now anything is better. *shrug* Who knows?

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Not only are we in the Saints team's heads. Our team defense is in their fan's heads as well with so many Saints fans crying that our secondary is mugging and cheating. Sorry Aints fans but our coaches never made a hit list of opposing quarterbacks and skilled players with the intention of injuring them.
Payton called the Eagles soft when the Saints finally found some semblance of a run game. Now they are going to cry foul when we 'bring the wood'. That's soft Payton.

djb28

Reaction score
Why doesn't Payton just tell his team. " I have no answers for this week. We are going down!"
He is basically doing that with his actions.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Seeker":rl0bxruw said:
Anyone else feel like the saints are hyping themselves up too much for this game?
like just work on your plays payton

Yea, the game is already over, I felt that way after I heard about the seahawk logo, so silly. :roll:

I've never been more confident in a game this year, honestly.