Saints having hard time simulating crowd noise

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
From Twitter:

@wwltvsports: Saints coach Sean Payton says the team blew out two speakers trying to simulate Seattle's crowd noise.

:lol: :lol:

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
12th man, having an impact on Saints practices as well...

2_0_6

Reaction score
We cannot be duplicated.

Wind, rain, noise, and a beastly defense all spells trouble.

Seeker

Reaction score
Anyone else feel like the saints are hyping themselves up too much for this game?
like just work on your plays payton

hawker84

Reaction score
plane breaks down, simulated crowd chucks bottles at the team, speakers blowing, the hits just keep on coming. what's next the helmets get lost during the flight?

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
hawker84":3834jbzf said:
plane breaks down, simulated crowd chucks bottles at the team, speakers blowing, the hits just keep on coming. what's next the helmets get lost during the flight?

Salmonella from the Popeye's chicken. :D

Slick

Reaction score
Does this mean that their practices are not really focused? In other words more attention is given on overcoming environmental factors instead of executing gameplan?

It seems that way to me!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Seeker":2ww7jtwn said:
Anyone else feel like the saints are hyping themselves up too much for this game?

They do seem to be focusing a whole lot on the environment of Century Link. It's in their heads.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Why don't they just force all the players to practice with ear buds blasting static. or make them wear ear plugs. Just make it so they can't hear at all..I mean wouldn't that be the way to prep for it?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The Seahawks 12th man is often imitated but never duplicated....I guess Sean Payton didn't get the memo.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seeker":jz746zx0 said:

That's part of Payton's job, hyping his team up.

If anything, they might be psyching themselves out with all this worrying about crowd noise, painting the Hawks logo on their practice field, rain/wind simulation, etc. Hopefully by the time they land they'll be a freaking mess.

Exittium

Reaction score
why not park a couple of jets at the end of eat field and turn those afterburners on..? OH i know for like monster jam and what not there's those "jet bikes" and other jet engine equipped stuff.. Why not use those..? They're Mindf*$#ed and they're not even in seattle yet haha.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1jrzs1v9 said:
Seeker":1jrzs1v9 said:

If anything, they might be psyching themselves out with all this worrying about crowd noise, painting the Hawks logo on their practice field, rain/wind simulation, etc. Hopefully by the time they land they'll be a freaking mess.

I think they are psyching themselves out. I doubt Arizona pulled all that crap before they beat us.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":11iue88o said:
From Twitter:

@wwltvsports: Saints coach Sean Payton says the team blew out two speakers trying to simulate Seattle's crowd noise.

:lol: :lol:

But yet......

We have never blown a speaker while we pipe in our artificial noise.

Fancy that.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Reaneypark":14b3p83o said:
Sgt. Largent":14b3p83o said:
Seeker":14b3p83o said:

I think they are psyching themselves out. I doubt Arizona pulled all that crap before they beat us.

and if they pull it off, everyone will think he's a genius. Can't blame a coach for some outside the box thinking. It's a crap load better than just going in assuming the noise doesn't do anything and risk getting stomped again.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
Reaneypark":12efnmol said:
Sgt. Largent":12efnmol said:
Seeker":12efnmol said:

Arizona beat Seattle because I was in the stadium. That's it. It had nothing to do with team preparation or execution. It was all me. It was my first game at the Clink, and I cursed the team. There will not be a second, of course.

I'm now almost 2000 miles away. The Seahawks be fine.