Saints fan dropping in...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Mad Dog":2z03l5jb said:
The thing about beating the Niners is you have to match their intensity and toughness. They will come at you fast and hard and if you aren't ready it can overwhelm teams. GB just got totally smoked because they couldn't rise to that level.

The two losses by the Niners looked like an all out war. Baltimore and Seattle matched them and it was some heavy weight slugfests.

NO has no chance if they don't come out with that mindset. SF will punch teams right in the mouth and watch their knees buckle. Better be prepared to swing back.
Spot on

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Lots of good info for consideration in this thread. I am, unfortunately, anticipating a Niners victory in New Orleans. If Sherman doesn’t play my position will change but I think the Niners can bully the Saints and Sherm can do a reasonable job limiting your #1 WR.

Regarding playoff seeding, man, it’s too close to call. San Fran, Seattle and Saints will claim the top two, obvs. Whoever doesn’t win the West brings abundant talent and success to the Wild Card.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Geaux Saints! Get it done! I will never accept the fact that some people actually want the flippen 49ers to win. To each his/her own.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2lctkwyu said:
Geaux Saints! Get it done! I will never accept the fact that some people actually want the flippen 49ers to win :roll:
If you can't understand some people wanting us to get the #1 seed, which means the Saints having to lose at least another game and for their remaining opponents that means by far the most likely game for them to lose is against the 49ers, then...

Well, this isn't the shack, so I'll be nice; you don't have to agree with it, but the logic is pretty sound.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Agree to disagree. I DO understand plenty. I just don't agree with it. This is still a message board for opinions on the team right? And it's ok, I'm used to pot shots on here. It is what it is. So you wanted to blast me for an OPINION but decided not to because it's not the Shack? Fair enough...….I'm fully aware of the benefits of the Niners winning that game. I just don't WANT them to. Own the Division first...….
Go Hawks

James in PA

Reaction score
Go Saints! Please smash the Niners! I hope the dome is rocking & Jimmy has that deer in headlights look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Geaux Saints. Mine Gold Niners (or whatever the hell your cheer is)

Smash each other to a tie!

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
SoulfishHawk":1hhcu3zp said:
Geaux Saints! Get it done! I will never accept the fact that some people actually want the flippen 49ers to win :roll:

"Sometimes what's in the best interest of our team is to have a division rival win, believe it or not."

"Well screw that! I hate their team more than I like ours!"

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The Saints are my second favorite team. Love the region, love the coach and absolutely love Brees.

So as much as I know it might help the Hawks for the Niners to win, I just can't root for them. I can't.................I WON'T!!!

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2u0249h9 said:
SoulfishHawk":2u0249h9 said:

"Sometimes what's in the best interest of our team is to have a division rival win, believe it or not."

"Well screw that! I hate their team more than I like ours!"

It is almost never in the best interest of our team to have a division rival THAT YOU ARE TIED WITH win a game, especially this late in the season where its tough to make up games.

Yes I will cheer like crazy for the Rams to beat the Niners. i have no problem cheering for division rivals in the right circumstance. This just isn't the right time to cheer for the Niners. Hate doesn't even factor into it. They are a legitimate threat and legitimate threats need to be squashed whenever and however possible.

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
Chemist54":1t2gqcmk said:
What’s up 12th man nation? I stop by the forum ever now and then to see what’s going on. You guys are looking great right now. Excellent win last night, great win against the 49ers, defense has come to life and Wilson is playing lights out. Hard to believe that his name has never been mentioned for MVP. Just wanted to get your thoughts on how you guys think these playoffs/seeding will shake out? Tough game against the whiners for us this Sunday. My HATRED for them runs deep, so I’m hoping we destroy them. I can tell you guys one thing though...I hope we keep the #1 seed because I DO NOT want to travel up there to CenturyLink. Your hawks are a different team since we played them last with Teddy at QB. It’s tough place to play and win and you guys are LOUD. Although we lost the last time I went there, it was an awesome experience. My ears rang for 2 days after the game. Amazing environment. Anyway, just wanted to get your thoughts on how things will play out. Nothing but respect from this Who Dat to your team and fan base. Hope to see you guys in the playoffs...in the dome of course!

Welcome and WHO DAT!

This place is a great forum with knowledgeable Seahawks fans.

I still have some bad blood from the Niners in our NFC West days. Hope we take care of business and get another W.