Saints fan assaulted last night at the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2f9jqdfv said:
AlaskaSaints":2f9jqdfv said:
Approaching 10,000 views. I must be the most popular member of your board.

Got my resolution today. Not quite the outcome I was seeking, but satisfied all the same. You guys wouldn't believe me if I told you, so…

Stick it.

See ya in January.

AlaskaSaints

I find it interesting that a supposed marine with a penchant for violence ("I want blood" "If I was there I'd still be in jail") has a picture of his wife with a black eye.

Do you very often get angry at the world? Just asking.

He's clearly just working on his DV defense.

Alaska- "But your honor, she went to a game at the Clink!"

Justice-"Must have been a Seahawk thug. I'm dismissing the charge, you're a free man."

*Bangs gavel*

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
Sprfunk":3vxgcfyd said:
All I have to say though, is if this turns out to be true there will be many people whos posts will make them sound like the jerkoffs they claim us to be.
I think we do have a comparatively classy fan base with the rest of the NFL, and that should have shown up a bit more in this thread.

At this point, even if it did happen, this guy Alaska is still a total asshat for not posting a shred of evidence. His initial post is clearly a false flag intended to incite rage, if not out right violence, at every Seattle fan and his "testimony" would be tossed in a court of law as hearsay.

So no, I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt and allow their little charade to continue. Surely it would be tragic if this fantasy were real and I would have sympathy for the victim, but he's still an asshat for expecting everyone to simply accept his improbable account and join the Seattle hate parade.

I'd tell HIM where to stick it but ya' know, FAA bastards.

Mindsink

Reaction score
He's a coward. Plain and simple. He's not a Marine either. Marines are not cowards.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
HolyCatfish":p1a1lhtx said:
Sprfunk":p1a1lhtx said:
All I have to say though, is if this turns out to be true there will be many people whos posts will make them sound like the jerkoffs they claim us to be.
I think we do have a comparatively classy fan base with the rest of the NFL, and that should have shown up a bit more in this thread.

At this point, even if it did happen, this guy Alaska is still a total asshat for not posting a shred of evidence. His initial post is clearly a false flag intended to incite rage, if not out right violence, at every Seattle fan and his "testimony" would be tossed in a court of law as hearsay.

So no, I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt and allow their little charade to continue. Surely it would be tragic if this fantasy were real and I would have sympathy for the victim, but he's still an asshat for expecting everyone to simply accept his improbable account and join the Seattle hate parade.

The thread on Black and Gold got moved behind the private wall, so whatever resolution he says he got is impossible for me to see.

Cartire

Reaction score
Resolution without a police report. Insane. You would think your disabled FBI friend that was there would know the proper procedure for reporting this to the proper authorities.

Didn't happen. Your troll attempt has done its job though. And I'm sure many saints fans hate 12's now because of you. Thank you for continuing your crusade against a fan base that did nothing to you.

Plain and simple. You suck.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
Scottemojo":xist1frz said:
HolyCatfish":xist1frz said:
Sprfunk":xist1frz said:

The thread on Black and Gold got moved behind the private wall, so whatever resolution he says he got is impossible for me to see.

There is a weird two question multiple choice bot protection quiz on southern values to get into their VIP section.

*Copy Paste from the Black and Gold forums*

1.) Nine of the ten states that get the most federal tax dollars and pay the least, are located in what geographical region?

a.) The north
b.) The south

2.) 10 states with the highest divorce rates are located in which geographical region?

a.) The north
b.) The south

I tried 17 times but finally managed to get every answer correct. Turns out the answer is "b" on both of the questions.

RockHawk

Reaction score
HansGruber":1i5n5j1w said:
No you won't. Your team won't make it back to Seattle, won't even make it past the first round of the playoffs, nor would you come back here even if they did.

You're running out of here with your tail tucked because you realize what a supreme jackass you are, and you're embarrassed that you were exposed. You don't even lie well. You're not intelligent enough to fabricate a coherent and consistent story, or even use proper grammar.

And even if you came back in January, nobody would care because your lame story got boring after you started making up nonsense about your FBI buddies, your redheaded lawyer, ninja turtles, and all the other extraordinarily childish and dumb things you said. You sound like a 14 year old boy trying to brag about fights to his older brother's friends. You are actually an embarrassment to insecure teenage boys who make up grandiose stories about ninjas, federal agents, and redheads. At least the teenagers will grow up someday and grow out of that behavior. They'd look at you, shake their head, and then realize that's who they'll become if they never change.

You are the epitome of pathetic loser, the type of loser even low-bottom drunks laugh at when you're slugging cheap beer at some herpes-infested dive bar, trying to impress toothless meth hookers with your FBI stories, hoping one of them will come back to your van with you. You don't even have a wife, how lame is that? That picture was stolen from one of the redneck dating websites you frequent. The only woman you've ever dated got a restraining order when you threatened to have her sent to Gitmo and interrogated by your fed buddies after she refused to return your 14 phone calls, 16 text messages declaring your undying love, and the handful of rambling, inappropriately personal emails you sent her.

Someday, the full emptiness of your existence will hit you, suddenly and without warning, and you will either eat the business end of a shotgun or shoot 14 people in a mall. Since they don't have many malls out on that river where you parked your van and because of my eternal optimism, I'm willing to bet it's the former.

Goodbye and good riddance, troll.

This is clearly an attack on a poster and not only breaks one of the main rules we have here at .NET, but does so in a gleeful and non-apologetic manner that goes against everything we stand for.....

I'll allow it.... :stirthepot:

Cartire

Reaction score
RockHawk":140r9nzh said:
This is clearly an attack on a poster and not only breaks one of the main rules we have here at .NET, but does so in a gleeful and non-apologetic manner that goes against everything we stand for.....

Open_season_logo.PNG

:th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

CANHawk

Reaction score
RockHawk":1td403jq said:
HansGruber":1td403jq said:
No you won't. Your team won't make it back to Seattle, won't even make it past the first round of the playoffs, nor would you come back here even if they did.

You're running out of here with your tail tucked because you realize what a supreme jackass you are, and you're embarrassed that you were exposed. You don't even lie well. You're not intelligent enough to fabricate a coherent and consistent story, or even use proper grammar.

And even if you came back in January, nobody would care because your lame story got boring after you started making up nonsense about your FBI buddies, your redheaded lawyer, ninja turtles, and all the other extraordinarily childish and dumb things you said. You sound like a 14 year old boy trying to brag about fights to his older brother's friends. You are actually an embarrassment to insecure teenage boys who make up grandiose stories about ninjas, federal agents, and redheads. At least the teenagers will grow up someday and grow out of that behavior. They'd look at you, shake their head, and then realize that's who they'll become if they never change.

You are the epitome of pathetic loser, the type of loser even low-bottom drunks laugh at when you're slugging cheap beer at some herpes-infested dive bar, trying to impress toothless meth hookers with your FBI stories, hoping one of them will come back to your van with you. You don't even have a wife, how lame is that? That picture was stolen from one of the redneck dating websites you frequent. The only woman you've ever dated got a restraining order when you threatened to have her sent to Gitmo and interrogated by your fed buddies after she refused to return your 14 phone calls, 16 text messages declaring your undying love, and the handful of rambling, inappropriately personal emails you sent her.

Someday, the full emptiness of your existence will hit you, suddenly and without warning, and you will either eat the business end of a shotgun or shoot 14 people in a mall. Since they don't have many malls out on that river where you parked your van and because of my eternal optimism, I'm willing to bet it's the former.

I don't use this one often, but it seems appropriate given the circumstance...

clap.gif

Good job Rock.

chris98251

Reaction score
I found the perp with the assailant picture; the clues were there all along assault in a bathroom should have been the first clue.

Ben-Roethlisberger-01700870.jpg

253hawk

Reaction score
Jeff Reed was probably his accomplice and mistook her for a paper towel dispenser.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
RockHawk":2oojj08v said:
HansGruber":2oojj08v said:

POD! (Yes I know it's kinda kissin up, but this way I bypass the Mods. :mrgreen: )

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Rocket":cbtnxhgu said:
I promised myself I wouldn't, but...

As the Rad can attest, I was raised to ALWAYS avoid the cops at every possibility; they were there to stop our fun. This was my life.

Thanks. Go Mod's !!!

You were raised by Radish? Well that explains a lot...

Rocket

Reaction score
AlaskaSaints":ljlxkblk said:

Got my resolution today. Not quite the outcome I was seeking, but satisfied all the same. You guys wouldn't believe me if I told you, so…

Stick it.

See ya in January.

AlaskaSaints

If my wife was brutalized at a football game, the absolute LAST thing on my mind would be "See ya in January".
FAKE. F A K E ! FAKE.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Rocket":2w65g5w4 said:
AlaskaSaints":2w65g5w4 said:

Stick it.

See ya in January.

AlaskaSaints

If my wife was brutalized at a football game, the absolute LAST thing on my mind would be "See ya in January".
FAKE. F A K E ! FAKE.

I have a feeling I know how it all turned out. I have known AlaskaSaint since he joined B&G over three years ago. He is not one to fake anything and he had nothing to gain by bringing it up on B&G other than to vent. And, it was one of our (.NET) members here that posted it here. I can assure you that he, nor any other logically thinking Saints fan, has anything against the Seahawks fanbase other than suffering a couple of brutal losses.

Knowing this person I have little doubt the event happened, but as any reasonable person would know, it was a very isolated incident that could happen on any given day in any given sports venue with alcohol involved. Please take a minute to think about this from his position before piling on. I know the membership here. I have been a member here for over three years myself. There is, just as there is on every site across the league, a small number of members that enjoy the attack on visiting fans. I am not talking physical attacks at the game, but verbal attacks in the forums. To a degree this is to be expected, but we cannot buy into the hype.

Any of you that are truly interested in my thoughts of the resolution of the matter are free to contact me via PM. I do not think it fair to share the presumption in the general forum. But, if you take a step back and think about it logically, I am pretty sure any of you with any cognitive ability whatsoever would arrive at the same conclusion.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":271ql9le said:
Rocket":271ql9le said:
AlaskaSaints":271ql9le said:

Stick it.

See ya in January.

AlaskaSaints

FAKE. F A K E ! FAKE.

I have a feeling I know how it all turned out. I have known AlaskaSaint since he joined B&G over three years ago. He is not one to fake anything and he had nothing to gain by bringing it up on B&G other than to vent. And, it was one of our (.NET) members here that posted it here. I can assure you that he, nor any other logically thinking Saints fan, has anything against the Seahawks fanbase other than suffering a couple of brutal losses.

Knowing this person I have little doubt the event happened, but as any reasonable person would know, it was a very isolated incident that could happen on any given day in any given sports venue with alcohol involved. Please take a minute to think about this from his position before piling on. I know the membership here. I have been a member here for over three years myself. There is, just as there is on every site across the league, a small number of members that enjoy the attack on visiting fans. I am not talking physical attacks at the game, but verbal attacks in the forums. To a degree this is to be expected, but we cannot buy into the hype.

Any of you that are truly interested in my thoughts of the resolution of the matter are free to contact me via PM. I do not think it fair to share the presumption in the general forum. But, if you take a step back and think about it logically, I am pretty sure any of you with any cognitive ability whatsoever would arrive at the same conclusion.

Assault cases don't start on a Monday Night and resolve on a Thursday. If she was brutally assaulted in "Liberal Hell" as AlaskaSaints stated the police would still be investigating it. There wouldn't be a resolution already.

Can you explain to me why any fan would feel any animosity for the Saints fan in the 3rd quarter of a blowout? He made it up. You guys need to see the light here. What else is he going to make up in the future. People lie on the internet and AlaskaSaints is a liar.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
bigtrain21":1e98qsu2 said:
AsylumGuido":1e98qsu2 said:
Rocket":1e98qsu2 said:
AlaskaSaints":1e98qsu2 said:

Stick it.

See ya in January.

AlaskaSaints

FAKE. F A K E ! FAKE.

Assault cases don't start on a Monday Night and resolve on a Thursday. If she was brutally assaulted in "Liberal Hell" as AlaskaSaints stated the police would still be investigating it. There wouldn't be a resolution already.

Can you explain to me why any fan would feel any animosity for the Saints fan in the 3rd quarter of a blowout? He made it up. You guys need to see the light here. What else is he going to make up in the future. People lie on the internet and AlaskaSaints is a liar.

Once again, I invite you to PM if you want my opinion

Cartire

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":vkn9etbx said:
Rocket":vkn9etbx said:
AlaskaSaints":vkn9etbx said:

Stick it.

See ya in January.

AlaskaSaints

FAKE. F A K E ! FAKE.

It's very simple. If their was an assault, the there needs to be a police report. Bottom line. There's no report. If there really was an assault, then I look down at both him and his wife for not filing a police report. That should have been the very first step.

Before getting a lawyer
Before contacting stadium security
Before posting on b&g

That what you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.