S vs W......today.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
After this game I expect Pete to reopen the qb competition
Lol he's so bad.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Cyler Miles is the worst starting QB in the Pac 12 and it's not even close. He may be the worst starting QB west of the Mississippi.

w00t

Reaction score
yeah this kid cyler miles is garbage.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
What a joke. He shouldn't be starting anymore. His arm sucks, no accuracy, no football IQ, ect. This is an embarrassment. NEXT MAN UP!!! Troy Williams show us what you got.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Very appropriate ending. Miles scrambling around like some kind of cartoon character.

Better luck next time Dawg fans.

Off to the beach to poke fun at 9er fans.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I have seen high school triple option passers who were way better than Miles.

HawkWow

Reaction score
chris98251":11lujv83 said:
Deer in Headlights see's things better than Miles does.

That would make an awesome signature.

Frikin' heartache. Just one component missing from (possible) greatness.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I don't get to see UW play much here in the Midwest. Being an Iowa fan, I thought our lack of talent on offense was the worst to watch--it's like watching your grandparents dry hump--but man oh man...that UW offense with Miles at the helm is pathetic.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawkWow":c0j3eogf said:
Wow Pete. This isn't Juco. 3rd blatantly bad decision by our HC.
For all of you that don't like Miles, there's this too. Now don't get me wrong, the kid is rough, very rough. But what in the name of Tommy Prothro* was Peterson thinking with some of those decisions. A fake punt at mid-field when your defense is obviously the strength of your team and you could've backed Stanford up inside the 15? Really? And then not taking the ball at the 35 after the kick went OOB? Not as egregious as the fake punt, but unless you've got Percy Harvin back there, take the quite good field position. Brutal coaching in the 4th quarter of this game,

* for those that don't get that reference, he was the coach at UCLA in the 60s and was notorious among my circle of football friends for gambles that often backfired

SeatownJay

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":369zcw1j said:
HawkWow":369zcw1j said:
Wow Pete. This isn't Juco. 3rd blatantly bad decision by our HC.
For all of you that don't like Miles, there's this too. Now don't get me wrong, the kid is rough, very rough. But what in the name of Tommy Prothro* was Peterson thinking with some of those decisions. A fake punt at mid-field when your defense is obviously the strength of your team and you could've backed Stanford up inside the 15? Really? And then not taking the ball at the 35 after the kick went OOB? Not as egregious as the fake punt, but unless you've got Percy Harvin back there, take the quite good field position. Brutal coaching in the 4th quarter of this game,

* for those that don't get that reference, he was the coach at UCLA in the 60s and was notorious among my circle of football friends for gambles that often backfired
Don't forget him repeatedly calling swing passes even after Stanford proved they wouldn't work.