Rw trying to recruit Sean Peyton

IndyHawk

Reaction score
They didn't want him involved yet Me3 does what he wants and likely
will turn either Payton and/or the Broncos owner off.
I'd say it's looking likely that Denver hires someone else.
It doesn't matter really though.

BASF

Reaction score
They didn't want him involved yet Me3 does what he wants and likely
will turn either Payton and/or the Broncos owner off.
I'd say it's looking likely that Denver hires someone else.
It doesn't matter really though.
And when they hire someone else that person will be one hundred percent positive that his QB wanted someone else.

Torc

Reaction score
I'm surprised that Dan Quinn is interviewing with the broncos. He's one of the more desirable coaches on the market, why go where there is such a disadvantage with the lack of draft picks and cap space? That's even assuming Russ can be old Russ.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Why would Sean want to go there? No first if it gets traded for him. No second we own it. A broken QB. And a less than stellar cap situation coming up.
A solid young defense on cheap contracts, stable ownership that wants to win and not afraid to write fat checks. Payton from what is being reported he feels like he can ( fix RW)

Payton wants $25 million a year he might get it from the Bronco’s

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
A solid young defense on cheap contracts, stable ownership that wants to win and not afraid to write fat checks. Payton from what is being reported he feels like he can ( fix RW)

Payton wants $25 million a year he might get it from the Bronco’s
Those cheap contracts will need paid soon. I’ll give you the 25 million that’s a good point. But as far as the team being turned around seems like a big task

Donn2390

Reaction score
I'm surprised that Dan Quinn is interviewing with the broncos. He's one of the more desirable coaches on the market, why go where there is such a disadvantage with the lack of draft picks and cap space? That's even assuming Russ can be old Russ.
Just like everyone else looking for a job, some of the interviews you go on are just for practice.

Donn2390

Reaction score
Why would Sean want to go there? No first if it gets traded for him. No second we own it. A broken QB. And a less than stellar cap situation coming up.
Plus it gets a might chilly in Denver, Sean has previously stated that he wants to stay in a warm weather city.. True, money can change ones mind, but he will get big bucks anywhere he choses to go..

Somos doces

Reaction score
Plus it gets a might chilly in Denver, Sean has previously stated that he wants to stay in a warm weather city.. True, money can change ones mind, but he will get big bucks anywhere he choses to go..
Technically, it was "a source close to Payton" who purportedly claimed "warm weather, a roster good enough to compete and most importantly, control over personnel decisions" are what Payton is seeking in a head-coaching role.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
So Payton is now the QB whisperer? 25 mil per? What the ....?

Drew Brees was always a great QB. Other than similarity in height, I see very few similarities between Brees and Wilson. When Brees parted ways with SD, against his own desires, he became a man obsessed with success and making SD look stupid. He did all that and he did it with hard work and great humility. Wilson rode into Denver like he was the new team owner and if he was working hard at anything it was counting money and eating donuts. Good luck Sean. You look like you've been pounding some donuts too and never liked you, either.

Man..LMAO, whatever happened to Russ the holy roller? Now the little phony wants to bring in a known cheater who was suspended by the league for his part in Bounty-gate? A guy that approved the intentional injuring of players? Why are Peyton and Williams not banned for life?

Last edited: