Russell Wilson Tattoo

12thbrah

Reaction score
Hope you didn't jinx our season with that ;)

JK nice ink!

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Learn to read haters.

First session of a Seahawks themed sleeve...

can't wait to see the finished product... Russ alone kinda of leaves it out there but u get other great Seahawks on that arm... its going to awesome.

A

Anonymous

Aros":172sd5a7 said:
Enough with the over-analysis. Nice tat.

Agree. And that is some great tat work.

I guess my comment is just that I can't think of a more die-hard fandom decision than a tat. I wish I had the extra cash to get one too.

Ultimately, it's a Seahawks tattoo. Even if Russell got traded to Miami, your favorite team, or how you feel about Russell Wilson is what that tat is about. I would still go short-sleeves to honor the past and its not hard for folks to figure out who your favorite team is.

This notion of "all must be current or its a mistake" is polarizing those folks into the vanity stable. Caring what people you don't even know think about your coolness level means nothing.

Even if Russ goes postal, he made me really really happy on numerous occasions before he did. Good enough for me, could care less what the dude next me in line for a hotdog or a beer thinks.

Now, if it was ugly, or something was misspelled....

HawkFan72

Reaction score
:irishdrinkers:
HoustonHawk82":2ps1rvqy said:
Aros":2ps1rvqy said:
Enough with the over-analysis. Nice tat.

Agree. And that is some great tat work.

I guess my comment is just that I can't think of a more die-hard fandom decision than a tat. I wish I had the extra cash to get one too.

Ultimately, it's a Seahawks tattoo. Even if Russell got traded to Miami, your favorite team, or how you feel about Russell Wilson is what that tat is about. I would still go short-sleeves to honor the past and its not hard for folks to figure out who your favorite team is.

This notion of "all must be current or its a mistake" is polarizing those folks into the va ity stable. Caring what people you don't even know think about your coolness level means nothing.

Even if Russ goes postal, he made me really really happy on numerous occasions before he did. Good enough for me, coukd care less what the dude next me in line for a hotdog or a beer thinks.

Now, if it was ugly, or something was misspelled....

Yup. He will always be our first Super Bowl-winning QB no matter where his career goes from here.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
iigakusei":3pwyelvp said:
Looks amazing.
Serious question though - hope you don't take this the wrong way. Do you have a wife and kids? What do they think of it? Do they share your passion of the Seahawks? I am always curious how family members would take certain tattoos.

What do you think his wife and kids think?

mrt144

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":2ekgbogf said:
iigakusei":2ekgbogf said:
Looks amazing.
Serious question though - hope you don't take this the wrong way. Do you have a wife and kids? What do they think of it? Do they share your passion of the Seahawks? I am always curious how family members would take certain tattoos.

What do you think his wife and kids think?

Dad being Dad, presumably.

Also maybe his wife appreciates the eye candy