Russell Wilson removes Seahawks from social media

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Welshers":2l26qe6a said:
ArlosSpecial":2l26qe6a said:
Ciara hired a PR firm to scrub the Hawks from his social media accounts unfortunately from what I understand. We need to accept the fact that Justin Fields and a boatload of first round and second round picks could be the quickest way to reset with quality. Wilson is exploring his options like he said he would do and listed the Bears and Eags as his final 2.

Anyone still clinging to Wilson’s sack needs to come to grips with reality. Change is imminent this offseason.
What's your inside source on Ciara and the pr firm?...
His "Inside Source? = That vacant lot inside his head LOL do not, I repeat DO NOT go there, for it is a hostile wasteland. :stirthepot:

John63

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":r06htbrq said:
Ciara hired a PR firm to scrub the Hawks from his social media accounts unfortunately from what I understand. We need to accept the fact that Justin Fields and a boatload of first round and second round picks could be the quickest way to reset with quality. Wilson is exploring his options like he said he would do and listed the Bears and Eags as his final 2.

Anyone still clinging to Wilson’s sack needs to come to grips with reality. Change is imminent this offseason.

Proof? I wait you have none you made it up

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Russ makes a lot of tremendously calculated moves. But he usually leaves himself plausible deniability.

This would be a perfect move for him, because it can mean multiple things and accomplish multiple ends.

He is either incredibly shrewd or has an incredibly shrewd team advising him.

Likely both.

This means he can be jockeying for leverage while not completely closing the door on the Seahawks.

Again, it never made sense for him to re-sign with us in the first place (the last 5 years have borne this out) but he did anyway.

It would make no sense for him to extend or re-sign anything with the Hawks. But it would also make no sense for the Hawks not to attempt to hold onto him for as long as we can. He is absolutely worth franchise tagging if we have to.

Trading anything for him would make no sense. Draft picks won't help us. And it would be unlikely any package of players could offset the value we lose when he leaves.

TreeRon

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":1hk3618v said:

How can anyone with good conscience and/or reasonable intelligence make this stuff up.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":3p8z4y7k said:

This is unreal if true...and if its from your source..its as good as gold. RW3 trying his best to sour the relationship...or his wife is...either way not looking good.

W

Welshers

Cyrus12":2j72gqvl said:
ArlosSpecial":2j72gqvl said:

This is unreal if true...and if its from your source..its as good as gold. RW3 trying his best to sour the relationship...or his wife is...either way not looking good.
And who is his source?

nanomoz

Reaction score
The meaning and intent people attach to social media is so perplexing to me. Gawwwd I'm so glad I grew up in a world in which it didn't exist.

John63

Reaction score
Cyrus12":anvr2xq2 said:
ArlosSpecial":anvr2xq2 said:

Well there is a suckered born every second day guess Cyrus is the newest.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Welshers":2snd2q7c said:
Cyrus12":2snd2q7c said:
ArlosSpecial":2snd2q7c said:

And who is his source?
Didn't you read the thread where Arlos confessed he is having an affair with Ciara? This was pillow talk. Russell isn't into the whole getting his fudge packed thing that Ciara likes to do, so she and Arlos found each other on, I think it's "fetlife" or something like that. Arlos does bottom in this fudge packing thing with Ciara, and I guess when she's pack-thrusting she's quite the talker and role-player, and likes to talk with a German accent during the sessions. "Take zat, Seahawks!" "Now I will get ze REALLY big one, and ve vill see how you Seahawks like it!" "Take zat, Pete Carroll!!" "Take zat, Zohn Sheenider! Trade my usband, vill ve, eh? Zhustin Fields??!! Only 2 first rounders??!! No lube for you!"

Ciara, however, insists it's not an "affair", it's *therapy* and she always feels so much better after those sessions with Arlos.

So, there you have it, the source is Arlos himself, courtesy of confessions from his fudge-packee therapy sessions with Ciara. People might have to read some of Arlos posts in the NFL Nation to properly understand all this.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I think he needs to fire his minion who scrubbed Seahawks from his social media. His profile pick on IG still shows him in a Hawks jersey and I saw him like a few posts from the team yesterday

W

Welshers

olyfan63":1qgsfqzk said:
Welshers":1qgsfqzk said:
Cyrus12":1qgsfqzk said:
ArlosSpecial":1qgsfqzk said:

And who is his source?
Didn't you read the thread where Arlos confessed he is having an affair with Ciara? This was pillow talk. Russell isn't into the whole getting his fudge packed thing that Ciara likes to do, so she and Arlos found each other on, I think it's "fetlife" or something like that. Arlos does bottom in this fudge packing thing with Ciara, and I guess when she's pack-thrusting she's quite the talker and role-player, and likes to talk with a German accent during the sessions. "Take zat, Seahawks!" "Now I will get ze REALLY big one, and ve vill see how you Seahawks like it!" "Take zat, Pete Carroll!!" "Take zat, Zohn Sheenider! Trade my usband, vill ve, eh? Zhustin Fields??!! Only 2 first rounders??!! No lube for you!"

Ciara, however, insists it's not an "affair", it's *therapy* and she always feels so much better after those sessions with Arlos.

So, there you have it, the source is Arlos himself, courtesy of confessions from his fudge-packee therapy sessions with Ciara. People might have to read some of Arlos posts in the NFL Nation to properly understand all this.
One of the funniest posts I've ever read on this forum. Bravo.

toffee

Reaction score
olyfan63":51ekoiz8 said:
Welshers":51ekoiz8 said:
Cyrus12":51ekoiz8 said:
ArlosSpecial":51ekoiz8 said:

And who is his source?

OMG, even John63 couldn't challenge with his standard "can you proof it", here Arlo himself is the source. John63 may be with Russ 24x7, but not Ciara.

John63

Reaction score
toffee":y420o6yh said:
olyfan63":y420o6yh said:
Welshers":y420o6yh said:
Cyrus12":y420o6yh said:
And who is his source?

OMG, even John63 couldn't challenge with his standard "can you proof it", here Arlo himself is the source. John63 may be with Russ 24x7, but not Ciara.

Yeah the source of the biggest buck of BS there is.

W

Welshers

John63":3q4kn1sw said:
toffee":3q4kn1sw said:
olyfan63":3q4kn1sw said:
Welshers":3q4kn1sw said:
And who is his source?

Listen John. Arlos is clearly in the know. I believe him now after Oly and Cyrus explained everything. Glad we have such close sources here on dot net.

toffee

Reaction score
Welshers":1qhsiy7l said:
John63":1qhsiy7l said:
toffee":1qhsiy7l said:
olyfan63":1qhsiy7l said:

Listen John. Arlos is clearly in the know. I believe him now after Oly and Cyrus explained everything. Glad we have such close sources here on dot net.

John is with Russ 24x7, now, Arlos have direct access to Ciara. Between John and Arlos, dot net is blessed with authoritative information on all things Russell Wilson.

John63

Reaction score
Welshers":z2y11vc2 said:
John63":z2y11vc2 said:
toffee":z2y11vc2 said:
olyfan63":z2y11vc2 said:

Your joking right?

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
John63":2w08qu8c said:
Welshers":2w08qu8c said:
John63":2w08qu8c said:
toffee":2w08qu8c said:

Your joking right?

make it stop!

Latest posts