Russell Wilson as a "Pocket Passer"

xray

Reaction score
Your right Wilson is the greatest QB of all time...he needs no help from anyone just him and his short legs...thanks for straightening that out for me . :sarcasm_on:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2ff8rn7p said:
Seahawk_Dan":2ff8rn7p said:
djb28":2ff8rn7p said:
Sounds great. Now we just need some guys that are able to create that pocket. I cant believe we are still looking at this same terrible O line. Year in and year out.

I think the staff needs a hard reset. Switching out a few assistant coaches and some coordinators who are only gonna do exactly what their predecessors do gets you no where. It's at a point that all the problems are coming from the top and it has to be purged so that it doesn't effect the younger guys.

As I stated earlier, firing coaches and/or coordinators mid season, and ESPECIALLY early in the season is what knee jerk loser owners and organizations do.

We aren't that. Maybe Pete isn't the right person moving forward, or our current coordinators.............but you NEVER, and I mean NEVER wanna be one of the stink of death franchises like the Bills and Browns with constant coach and coordinator turnover.

Why? Cause what coordinator or coach worth anything wants to work for an organization like that? They want time to install their schemes and playbooks, and find the right mix of personnel to make it work. That sure as hell isn't one training camp and two games.

Yeah, we were such a shit-tier organization for firing that Greg Knapp and Jim Mora combo after just a year. What were we thinking?

Latest posts