Russell Wilson 25th in the Top 100

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong but the Top 100 is a projection of how good each player will be in the upcoming season, right?

So, with Wilson losing his #1 receiver in Doug Baldwin to retirement comes into play and I believe is the reason for him dropping to #25. Russell has only one proven WR still on the team in Tyler Lockett.

Regardless, it's just a number and reflects an opinion.

Seymour

Reaction score
Well he shouldn't have thrown that pick on the last throw of the 2014 season and he'd be in the top 10 still and have 2.7 million more fans!!! :twisted:

:snack:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":3qey1ea1 said:
Correct me if I am wrong but the Top 100 is a projection of how good each player will be in the upcoming season, right?.

No it's an average of the small percentage of NFL players who give a rat's ass enough to submit their top 20 player votes to the NFL Network during Thanksgiving.

Here's an article explaining the process from 2013.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... g-process/

It's good that the players are the one's voting, but it's not even close to anywhere near a real discussion of the best 100 players, as you know damn well a LOT of players are voting for their teammates and buddies.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Probably has to due in part because of us running the ball so much last year.

rcaido

Reaction score
Not black enough...Also married to Ciara

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
So Aaron Rodgers couldn't get his team to a winning record, had a 25/2 TD/INT ratio, and won 1 road game, but he was a top 10 player last year? Ok, just checking.

poly1274

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":2z6phtsd said:
Correct me if I am wrong but the Top 100 is a projection of how good each player will be in the upcoming season, right?

So, with Wilson losing his #1 receiver in Doug Baldwin to retirement comes into play and I believe is the reason for him dropping to #25. Russell has only one proven WR still on the team in Tyler Lockett.

Regardless, it's just a number and reflects an opinion.

I believe Top 100 is how well they did in the season. As in last season 2018-2019.

poly1274

Reaction score
Looking at the top 100 list. I don't see a problem really with RW being #25. There's a few players I would put before him and after him. I would put Gilmore between 30+ George Kittle and Goff and Adam Theien before RW.

Also Carson shoulda been in top 100.

Only the homer's believe RW should be top 10.

chris98251

Reaction score
poly1274":1nwgfxgr said:
Looking at the top 100 list. I don't see a problem really with RW being #25. There's a few players I would put before him and after him. I would put Gilmore between 30+ George Kittle and Goff and Adam Theien before RW.

Looks at name of Forum.

[ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

There may be a good chance there are a few HOMERS here I guess, but his rating and records make an argument for it being better.

poly1274

Reaction score
chris98251":348xjmah said:
poly1274":348xjmah said:

Looks at name of Forum.

There may be a good chance there are a few HOMERS here I guess, but his rating and records make an argument for it being better.

Just because Seattle made it to playoffs with 10-6 doesnt matter it's about the position doing what's best at it's stats.

But his 3500 yards is really low. (Average)

rcaido

Reaction score
poly1274":1o8o4dla said:

Wow!

Wilson should be easily top 10...He was ranked 11th last year. Wilson was way more accurate, more tds, & less INT last season. Plus gimp Baldwin. Also outplayed the MVP.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I had a good laugh at many of their selections. :lol:
Goff being ranked that high was laughable, to say the least. And homer or not, any ranking that puts Goff that high and Russ that low can't be taken seriously, in any way.

chris98251

Reaction score
poly1274":3fjxs0mz said:
chris98251":3fjxs0mz said:
poly1274":3fjxs0mz said:

Looks at name of Forum.

Just because Seattle made it to playoffs with 10-6 doesnt matter it's about the position doing what's best at it's stats.

But his 3500 yards is really low. (Average)

Well I guess he isn't on your fantasy team then is he, he is a top 10 player, any time you in the MVP conversation year in and year out you are up there.

He has that Bob Greise feel to him, he can do a whole lot, but has team around him so he doesn't have to do it all the time, just when it matters.

HawkGA

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3c1l3jtp said:
Goff being ranked that high was laughable, to say the least. And homer or not, any ranking that puts Goff that high and Russ that low can't be taken seriously, in any way.

I don't wanna look up the list. What was Goff?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Russ IS TOP 10 in this league. Screw this, or any list. Anybody with unbiased eyeballs knows this as fact.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
HawkGA":267ni35b said:
SoulfishHawk":267ni35b said:

I don't wanna look up the list. What was Goff?
An absolute joke!

poly1274

Reaction score
rcaido":3kcodjmd said:
poly1274":3kcodjmd said:

Wow!

Wilson should be easily top 10...He was ranked 11th last year. Wilson was way more accurate, more tds, & less INT last season. Plus gimp Baldwin. Also outplayed the MVP.

He had 37TDs last season and
35 this season.

Latest posts