Round 5 Pick 158 Tyreke Smith EDGE Ohio State

olyfan63

Reaction score
You get a good enough look at Kenneth Walker III last season?
Not really having a dog in this hunt, I believe that Michigan got an absolutely *excellent* look at Kenneth Walker III's backside, mutiple times, as he crossed the goal line.

Thank you, Wolverines, for helping out the Seahawks scouts by showing the world this Walker III kid can play and excel against strong competition.

Oh hell, we've gotten a bit off topic here. Wasn't this thread supposed to be about Round 5 pick 158 Tyreke Smith?

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Guys like Tyreke Smith want to come in and be impactful immediately,. Played in a stout conference at a big time program so it might not take him much time at all to score a spot in the rotation. He'll have to contend with Mafe' and Nwosu but depth on the D line and edge are crucial for success

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Harbaugh's record against ranked teams as a whole has been ghastly. Even in his best season they choked away a late lead in a loss to their in-state rival and were blown out in their bowl game. He's just not a big game coach.
Harbaugh went 2-2 last season against teams ranked at the end of the season. Again, the defense under Brown was too predictable and easy to counter by any QB with decent talent. Can you find the open man when they blitz almost every down?

If you watched the UM/MSU game, which I doubt you did, there were two highly questionable calls that had the refs gotten correct would have changed the complexion of the game, a game that was played on the road. What excuse can you give for the abysmal OSU performance at home against a UW team that didn't even finish the season ranked?

BTW, Ryan Day isn't exactly a proven commodity yet.

sutz

Reaction score
off GIF

Rat

Reaction score
It
Harbaugh went 2-2 last season against teams ranked at the end of the season. Again, the defense under Brown was too predictable and easy to counter by any QB with decent talent. Can you find the open man when they blitz almost every down?

If you watched the UM/MSU game, which I doubt you did, there were two highly questionable calls that had the refs gotten correct would have changed the complexion of the game, a game that was played on the road. What excuse can you give for the abysmal OSU performance at home against a UW team that didn't even finish the season ranked?

BTW, Ryan Day isn't exactly a proven commodity yet.
Yep, Harbaugh gets the credit when the team wins, someone else gets the blame when they lose.

I did watch that game. That 16-pt blown lead was a great display of coaching and leadership.

I dont recall saying Day was amazing last year. Just one B10 loss in two seasons isnt bad though.

What's his record at UM against ranked teams?

Last edited:

SeaWolv

Reaction score
It

Yep, Harbaugh gets the credit when the team wins, someone else gets the blame when they lose.

I did watch that game. That 16-pt blown lead was a great display of coaching and leadership.

I dont recall saying Day was amazing last year. Just one B10 loss in two seasons isnt bad though.

What's his record at UM against ranked teams?
Never said Jim doesn't get the blame just pointing out it's a key factor in his ranked opponent's record.

You watched the game yet fail to acknowledge two critical calls that went against Michigan on the road that were so egregious the play by play guys were even talking about it.

Ryan Day has been standing on the shoulders of Urban Meyer for the past two years.