ROLL CALL: 12'S REPORTING FOR NFCCG!

NYCoug

Reaction score
Just want to say it's an honor to get to sit next to Todd for such a big game. Props to Cindy 112%. Words can't express my gratitude.

Riley, I hope to some day meet you. I've heard nothing but awful things. Haha, I kid. Quite the opposite in fact.

The good thing about this early kick off is it means more time to party with everyone afterwards!

And Eli, it's all John Olerud's ("Johnny Ole!!!") fault! :thirishdrinkers:

salukihawk12

Reaction score
2-0 in NFC Champ games while in attendance! (my only two Hawks home games) How can I NOT be there?!?! See ya'll SUNDAY!!!

peppersjap

Reaction score
Section 328, row T, seat 18.....right above where I watched Sherman tip the ball away last year. I wouldn't be disappointed withe a little less drama this year as long as it goes our way! Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JonRud

Reaction score
Been to the previous 2 NFC Championship games can't miss this one. Flying out Saturday morning and will be in the same spot as last year - Sec. 319 Row J.

Let's have a repeat of Jan. 2006 and let the 4th quarter be one long party. Last year was heartstopping enough for one lifetime.

Mtgriz2244

Reaction score
I wish I had tickets and a way to get there for this game. Someday though! I will be sitting at home watching all the action from my recliner.

Barthawk

Reaction score
JonRud":1h06cc6z said:
Been to the previous 2 NFC Championship games can't miss this one. Flying out Saturday morning and will be in the same spot as last year - Sec. 319 Row J.

Let's have a repeat of Jan. 2006 and let the 4th quarter be one long party. Last year was heartstopping enough for one lifetime.
Where you staying Jon? We are at the Alexis.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I need somebody that will go to Temple for the .net PreFunk to PM me a shipping address.

I have some of the neon green wrist bands from the home opener left over.

I'd like to ship them to somebody to be passed out to our gang.
Wish I could be there in person but I can't.

Edit: Need this ASAP so I don't have to overnight them. Already looking at 2nd air.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
bigskydoc":2sx0h939 said:
NFSeahawks628":2sx0h939 said:
The 200 section and the lower end of the 300 section are the best seats, imo.

It's harder to see the entire field in section 100.

I was at the divisional game vs Carolina and it was a blast, jealous of all you that got tickets to the NFCCG!

Depends. It is easier to appreciate the game in totality from higher up, but I find the intensity is better down low. I love the 100 level end zone because it is intense and you get to see the action in one of the end zones closer than anyone else.

For example, last year I was in Row M of sec 123 for the NFCCG... Very few people had a better view of the tip. I also came away with a dislocated jaw and broken glasses and a bruised chest. If that is your definition of a good time, it might be harder to get that experience in the higher levels. To me, that was a good time.

CWztfjz

- bsd

Is this the file they let you print? If so, I know of a few people that would love the large size file so they can print a souvenir ticket. All I have is the lame ticket master print out page.

StoneCold

Reaction score
The New Bridge in West Seattle.

Attachments

• TheBridge.jpg
    TheBridge.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 379

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":313z6lyi said:
I want to go so badly , seats are going for 500$ so that on top of a flight is just way too much . I would love to go , gonna be a hell of a game
$330 before fees right now on the ticket exchange

pmedic920

Reaction score
Attention Temple faithful.
Catch up with Mark (RockHawk) to get a wrist band.
We are undefeated when I provide wristbands.
GoHawks.

Edit: all big games. Houston & NFCCG last year. Home opener this year.

Latest posts