ROLL CALL: 12'S REPORTING FOR NFCCG!

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Sparkchaser737":2igzsm6v said:
Just got mine today, traveling up with my son from Phoenix. Sec 341 row C.

Well done Spark!
I'm going to see about getting down to AZ after this weekend's win, but not sure what my budget will allow!

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I be thurr like always in section 332, telling fools to shut up when the Hawks are on offense trying to call a play

White Knight

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":dq08g2g7 said:
Alas my normal seat in Section 149, Row W, Seat 19 (Hawks Nest represent!) will be filled by a good buddy,

I'll be taking in the game from the ESPN Club at Disney World. (I knew this was a possibility when we were planning the trip, but it was the only week that worked out for my In-Laws who are largely paying for the trip....so I caved).

As I watched the divisional game from there...my advice is get there early because the lines will be long to get in. I waited in line from the second quarter on of the Pats game to get in at kickoff.

That said...it's a cool place to watch a game!

White Knight

Reaction score
Oh, and Section 314, Row S. With my dad and brother. It'll be my first CLINK game!! I'll be sure to bring the noise I've been saving up...

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Still trying to decide...Baker Oregon or home...not sure yet. Go Hawks.

Reaction score
White Knight":2cxn2acy said:
Chrome_Seahawk":2cxn2acy said:
Alas my normal seat in Section 149, Row W, Seat 19 (Hawks Nest represent!) will be filled by a good buddy,

I'll be taking in the game from the ESPN Club at Disney World. (I knew this was a possibility when we were planning the trip, but it was the only week that worked out for my In-Laws who are largely paying for the trip....so I caved).

As I watched the divisional game from there...my advice is get there early because the lines will be long to get in. I waited in line from the second quarter on of the Pats game to get in at kickoff.

That said...it's a cool place to watch a game!
I actually reserved a VIP seat in the big room. .it comes with a $70 minimum order (before tax and tip-so by the time I add those it will be almost the price of my game ticket ) but I wanted to make sure I was there. ..so I'll probably have some Steak and a fine bourbon and I'll be at the minimum before I know it.

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
I'll be in Seattle, haven't decided if I will buy a ticket yet. I went to the Minnesota game in 2012, and the Cowgirls game this year. Hopefully I will at least get to meet a few of you!

Go Hawks!

pmedic920

Reaction score
White Knight":3b6wya8p said:
Oh, and Section 314, Row S. With my dad and brother. It'll be my first CLINK game!! I'll be sure to bring the noise I've been saving up...

Congrats, win, lose, or draw, you are in for a treat.
A packers curb stomping will make it an event of a lifetime.
I'm jealous:{)

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I dunno what tv I'll watch it from or where I'll be ..Enjoy the game guys I'm sure you will all rep the 12s well..Someday I hope to join the party..I just hope It will be sooner than later...GO HAWKS!!!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
329 here.

week19-iPhone4.jpg

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
pmedic920":kqes842i said:
Attention Temple faithful.
Catch up with Mark (RockHawk) to get a wrist band.
We are undefeated when I provide wristbands.
GoHawks.

Edit: all big games. Houston & NFCCG last year. Home opener this year.

Where about will you all be at Temple?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Decided to keep my tickets... The money would've been nice but you can't replace that experience and those memories

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if I should continue going to all the games sitting in the bleeds where I currently am. Or just sell them all off and invest into 1-2 big games and get myself a good quality seat for those ones.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Section 123, Row K, Seats 14-15!!! As usual.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
ZagHawk":271w15w4 said:
Sometimes I wonder if I should continue going to all the games sitting in the bleeds where I currently am. Or just sell them all off and invest into 1-2 big games and get myself a good quality seat for those ones.
Keep going. 300 level is the best