ROLL CALL: 12'S REPORTING FOR NFCCG!

bigskydoc

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":26hamdtv said:
The 200 section and the lower end of the 300 section are the best seats, imo.

It's harder to see the entire field in section 100.

I was at the divisional game vs Carolina and it was a blast, jealous of all you that got tickets to the NFCCG!

Depends. It is easier to appreciate the game in totality from higher up, but I find the intensity is better down low. I love the 100 level end zone because it is intense and you get to see the action in one of the end zones closer than anyone else.

For example, last year I was in Row M of sec 123 for the NFCCG... Very few people had a better view of the tip. I also came away with a dislocated jaw and broken glasses and a bruised chest. If that is your definition of a good time, it might be harder to get that experience in the higher levels. To me, that was a good time.

CWztfjz

- bsd

seahawks08

Reaction score
306 K 17 and 18. Will be there after I meet NYCOUG at the temple.

seahawks08

Reaction score
byau":32y0bwhv said:
United_Airlines_Boeing_777-200_Meulemans.jpg

My seat :|

I am actually scheduled to fly out of country for work. I depart before the game starts. I land after the game ends.

How nervewracking is that?

Hoping there is wireless on the plane so I can listen in... don't want to just land and pop open a browser and find in an instant what had happened ...

:|
No wifi once you cross the border. Have done that before, it sucks but wifi only works in the US. Too much logistics cost issue partnering with foreign wireless providers.

tooshort

Reaction score
Aros":1rsyf7ub said:
Section 126, Row FF Seats 5 & 6...NYCoug will be sitting next to me! That's GOOD MOJO Brothers and Sisters!

That is good Mojo!!

I'll be sitting in my 124 Row D seats 12 + 13(the one NYcoug broke :thirishdrinkers: )
And I splurged and stubhubbed my parents a pair in 126 row N.

Best place in the house to catch the epic plays in the Playoffs!!

Vetamur

Reaction score
On my way to the airport now.
Will be there in 338, row X, seats 11,12,13.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
338 DD Seats 22 & 23 Aisle.

Your guys seats make me cry, but one day I'll eventually work my way down.

byau

Reaction score
seahawks08":1xq5tumq said:
byau":1xq5tumq said:
United_Airlines_Boeing_777-200_Meulemans.jpg

My seat :|

I am actually scheduled to fly out of country for work. I depart before the game starts. I land after the game ends.

How nervewracking is that?

Hoping there is wireless on the plane so I can listen in... don't want to just land and pop open a browser and find in an instant what had happened ...

:|
No wifi once you cross the border. Have done that before, it sucks but wifi only works in the US. Too much logistics cost issue partnering with foreign wireless providers.

Well let's hope the game finishes before I leave the border!

Actually just checked, I layover in Newark first at 5:09pm PST. So when I land in Newark, the game will be done and once I'm off the plane and see a TV I'll see who won.

Dang better hope there's wireless on this first leg.

GOHAWKS

Latest posts