Rob Staton is wrong !

Chawker

Reaction score
His latest video about Seattle plan has us drafting a OL in round one. Sorry, Rob you don't know what your talk'in about, maybe its a british thing. But you've got your head in a bad place. Why draft a player in round one when can get a better player later on in the draft ?

Round three D. Puni 6'5" 320 can play all five offensive position, round five K.T Leveston Kanas st. It just isn't logical to take OL in round one, you're a dang wanker.

Whats the one thing you can't coach... ? Speed ! Take Brian Thomas jr. I'm right your wrong

Cheers

nwHawk

Reaction score
Well, Noah Fant is bigger, has longer arms & hands, and faster than Bowers… so I’d pass. Bowers wouldn’t make a huge impact on this team. There are only so many targets to go around. DK, Tyler, JSN, Fant, not to mention the running backs.

LG, RT, DT & LBs are definitely bigger needs than another move TE.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Rob got his start as a fan on this forum. Nothing more. He’s still a dinky do.

James in PA

Reaction score
I like him better than Brendon Nelson. That guy is such a Debbie Downer. Even when the Hawks do something that is perceived as good by most, he's has to say something like, "he wouldn't have been my first choice," or "we paid a little too much for my liking." Nothing we do is ever good enough and we're never in good shape cap-wise or at any position. Its so depressing listening to his takes.

sutz

Reaction score
I like him better than Brendon Nelson. That guy is such a Debbie Downer. Even when the Hawks do something that is perceived as good by most, he's has to say something like, "he wouldn't have been my first choice," or "we paid a little too much for my liking." Nothing we do is ever good enough and we're never in good shape cap-wise or at any position. Its so depressing listening to his takes.
Yeah, for that kind of commentary you might as well just read dot net. :LOL:

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Doom and gloom gets clicks and views. He also basically does "analysis" using Excel as a napkin and reads tweets verbatim from his web browser. The most unpolished amateur hour videos I've ever seen.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
"Why draft a player in round one when can get a better player later on in the draft ?"

That does not make logistical sense to me.
It may not be as illogical as it seems.

Mistakes are made in every round, including the 1st.

Many Pro Bowlers and some All Pros come from the 2nd round and later in the draft.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Nelson is a ray of sunshine compared to the guys at Hawkblogger/Real Hawk Talk.

irfuben32

Reaction score
His thoughts on the Seahawks moving Abe Lucas inside made sense though

CactusJack

Reaction score
They've kind of put themselves in a spot where they almost have to take OL with their first pick.

You can't have a line with some combination of Oluwatimi, Bradford & Haynes as your starters. You could, but it would be a disaster.