Riq Woolen

seabowl

Reaction score
In my opinion Riq will be the most interesting player to watch next year on the Seahawks. He went from being one of the best players in the league on defense two years ago to being absolute trash last year. Only time will tell, but if MM can get him back to a high-performing level that would be a major win for the Seahawks.

Mase

Reaction score
- Coverage wasn't that bad, but his sudden Deion-esque fear of tackling was brutally obvious. It may be a business decision as he has yet to sign a big money contract, but if he plays like that again, he might be out of business, and never see one.

Mase

hawkfan68

Reaction score
- Coverage wasn't that bad, but his sudden Deion-esque fear of tackling was brutally obvious. It may be a business decision as he has yet to sign a big money contract, but if he plays like that again, he might be out of business, and never see one.

Mase
He was around Quandre Diggs too much. If the named captain, Diggs, for DB group is afraid to tackle, then others may follow their lead. The fact that Diggs is gone should help Woolen's improvement.

JPatera76

Reaction score
He was around Quandre Diggs too much. If the named captain, Diggs, for DB group is afraid to tackle, then others may follow their lead. The fact that Diggs is gone should help Woolen's improvement.
100% Agree. I still remember seeing the twitter post of the goal line stand where Diggs doesn’t do jack and Woolen goes through the motions bother looking more worried about getting dirty than tackling. Where if they both would’ve gone in.. that TD wouldn’t have happened

Jerhawk

Reaction score
He needs to wrap guys up, plain and simple. If he was hurt, that's understandable.

Regardless if he can't/won't tackle, I see no place for him on this team other than testing him at wide receiver

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Diggs was great for us. Then he got hurt.
I think he was cautious after. Understandable.
Not sure it was being lazy so much as realizing how much he was risking. But I could be wrong.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
God I hope so. I went into the start of last season thinking we had our CB, LT and RT positions all set for years then they all seemed to get banged up or lose a bit of form/confidence.

Seattle Person

Reaction score
In my opinion Riq will be the most interesting player to watch next year on the Seahawks. He went from being one of the best players in the league on defense two years ago to being absolute trash last year. Only time will tell, but if MM can get him back to a high-performing level that would be a major win for the Seahawks.
Trash??

I think people need to be more informed...

flv2

Reaction score
Sadly there seem to be lots of NFL defenders that play safe or make business decisions until the playoffs come around. It's not a Seahawks issue.