Richard Sherman: Placed on Injured Reserve with Bucs

chris98251

Reaction score
BleuEyedHawk":2yjr3ajt said:
Richard Sherman has been one of my favorite players since his early days with the Hawks.

Looks like he injured his calf and considered doubtful to return to playing but may consider coaching.

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs/20 ... s-is-over/

I really hope that Pete brings him here to coach, Sherm is a technique and mental master of the game and learned from Richard and Pete.

OP
OP
B

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I was thinking the same although the article infers that he'll coach for the Bucs. But maybe only while he's still under contract as a player. It would be great to see him back.

NeutralRGNr

Reaction score
Man I wish Sherm all the best m. Dude will kill it as a coach, Gm, broadcaster. Etc

94Smith

Reaction score
Everyone made a big deal of this FA signing by the bucs, but Sherman has been done for about a year and 1/2. His calf muscle/ Achilles can not hold up to the rigors of pro football anymore, unfortunately. He spent most of last year on IR with the niners with a calf strain and a few games in 19 with calf soreness.

toffee

Reaction score
We are not in the knows on details of front office decisions in the past 5-6 years, how the drafts decisions were made. Did Pete override John on some key draft decisions that backfired? Said John wanted to draft a center but got overruled by Pete, they went with Pete's decisions on a 3rd WR, and stuffs like that. But we don't know that.

But we do know that Pete and John seems to have a good working relationship, and there was never any news on how they disagree with each other. At this point, I am sure that if John were to want more power, Pete probably would be agreeable if they have been on same page most of time?

olyfan63

Reaction score
Would love to see Sherman back in Seattle coaching. He'd excel.