Richard Sherman on Brock and Danny@11am

Shock2k

Reaction score
Richard has really reeled it in the past couple months. He's not talking at all. I like this new Sherman.

sutz

Reaction score
Shock2k":3dj79jcu said:
Richard has really reeled it in the past couple months. He's not talking at all. I like this new Sherman.
Not surprising, really. His smack talk is all about what happens on the field. Come fall, the real Sherm will re-emerge.

:)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
sutz":3qjnaakw said:
Shock2k":3qjnaakw said:
Not surprising, really. His smack talk is all about what happens on the field. Come fall, the real Sherm will re-emerge.

QFT.

Shock2k

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1wkwuj6r said:
sutz":1wkwuj6r said:
Shock2k":1wkwuj6r said:

QFT.

So he's going get Shermtastic!... no... He's going Sherm-mode!... no that's lame... He's going to Sherm it up! no... man I'm not good at this. A man should know his limits.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I do think he'll it tone it down a tiny bit but it's part of how gets an edge, and really his smack talk is pretty much contained to game time or stupid people like Skip Bayless.

Latest posts