Retros Returning!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Many of us older 12's have been waiting for years for the team to integrate the retro uniforms into the season for a game or two. Finally, it is happening next season. The 1990 era uniforms will be featured next season for at least a game or two and yes, that includes the giant Hawk on the sleeves and silver helmets! WHOO!!

Usatsi 13467899

Hawks Rock The Retros in 2023

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Freaking love those old unis! Not just for the nostalgia but because you are right, they were the best!

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
I want to see the true "retro" uniforms. The 1976-1982 uniforms with no Seahawk on the sleeve, gray facemasks, multi-striped socks, and everyone wearing black shoes. That's what I am nostalgic for.

But, in any event it will be a nice change just to not see any Goddamn neon green for once. I hate that damn neon green, it's embarrassing.

Last edited:

James in PA

Reaction score
Remember all the retro uni threads over the years, and how almost all of them would show a photoshopped pic of a certain limited, midget quarterback in one of them? Thank goodness will never have to see that for real!

acer1240

Reaction score
Many of us older 12's have been waiting for years for the team to integrate the retro uniforms into the season for a game or two. Finally, it is happening next season. The 1990 era uniforms will be featured next season for at least a game or two and yes, that includes the giant Hawk on the sleeves and silver helmets! WHOO!!

View attachment 55934

Hawks Rock The Retros in 2023
This is awesome but I'm still upset it took so long. Nfl rules are weird. Just give the fans what they want. Bitching aside, I can't wait to see it!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah the whole "can't have more than one helmet for safety reasons" thing was just absurd. Never understood that. Glad they finally pulled their heads out of their arses.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Yeah the whole "can't have more than one helmet for safety reasons" thing was just absurd. Never understood that. Glad they finally pulled their heads out of their arses.
Unless they were thinking some guys would actually try to wear two helmets?! That would be unsafe. Its the only thing that makes sense, NFL logic wise. I'm really looking forward to seeing them. The retros, not some idiot trying to wear two helmets!

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Love it. My first jersey was Jim Zorn but after that I rocked this style of Largent jersey for much of the 80’s and 90’s.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I want to see the true "retro" uniforms. The 1976-1982 uniforms with no Seahawk on the sleeve, gray facemasks, mulit-striped socks, and everyone wearing black shoes. That's what I am nostalgic for.

But, in any event it will be a nice change just to not see any Goddamn neon green for once. I hate that damn neon green, it's embarrassing.

Your handle checks out ✅

Latest posts