remember that Mays fellow?

Basis4day

Reaction score
Taylor is a genuinely nice human being from a fantastic family. It's very unfortunate his skills haven't translated to the NFL.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
He always seemed like he'd make a better linebacker, anyways. Could be a good move for him.

13thMan

Reaction score
Makes sense.... Urlacher was converted from safety (his position at UNM), and that seemed to turn out alright...

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
I thought this was already established a while ago? Surprised it's in the news again o_o

kearly

Reaction score
I was hoping they'd cut him. Mays is not a natural safety but he'd be very intriguing in our big nickle package.

samwize77

Reaction score
kearly":2o2ymfps said:
I was hoping they'd cut him. Mays is not a natural safety but he'd be very intriguing in our big nickle package.

Who would you have dropped?

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
That's also they year we took Kam Chancellor. We chose VERY wisely.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Mays might be a good guy, but only until his reassignment surgery is complete. The guy weirds me out.

pehawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":3i5wya0q said:
Mays might be a good guy, but only until his reassignment surgery is complete. The guy weirds me out.

While he doesn't weird me out, I have thought dude may need a reassignment surgery, though. True bill.

HawkWow

Reaction score
pehawk":3eju7scx said:
HawkWow":3eju7scx said:

While he doesn't weird me out, I have thought dude may need a reassignment surgery, though. True bill.

He's more like a cross dresser at this time. He'll weird me out less after he gets the jugs.

Latest posts