Real Rob Report: Playoff Edition

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
John Moffit thanking the fans at the end for all the love sent his way. Ha, apparently, he hasn't been paying attention to what we've been saying about him on here the last couple of weeks. And he wants to be an Apple endorsement spokesman - does he not realize the person who pays him founded Microsoft?

taz291819

Reaction score
My parents call their Nexus 7 an iPad, I'm pretty sure Moffitt fits into their category (he called the iPad mini a "half iPad").

ArrogantShawn

Reaction score
CalgaryHawk":2zd2qyx9 said:
And he wants to be an Apple endorsement spokesman - does he not realize the person who pays him founded Microsoft?

And the truth comes out! Now we know why Moffitt hasn't been starting...

parson420

Reaction score
CalgaryHawk":2u0ocdgr said:
he wants to be an Apple endorsement spokesman - does he not realize the person who pays him founded Microsoft?

Hahahahaha

Hawk Haole

Reaction score
My idea for a fundraiser: Auction off sitting at a bar with Moffit for an hour. The guy is pure entertainment.

VaporHawk

Reaction score
Hawk Haole":3zexvj9e said:
My idea for a fundraiser: Auction off sitting at a bar with Moffit for an hour. The guy is pure entertainment.

Wonder if you just Tweeted and offered him free suds at your BBQ if he would come.

Riley12

Reaction score
Robinson called Scruggs dance correctly. It's just a modified Rerun dance.

drdiags

Reaction score
Hawk-A-Loogie":1h56ltpx said:
I dunno about you guys, but I'm starting to get annoyed of Moffit now on the RRR.

This is probably why most of the players don't want to be on the report. They know the feedback isn't always positive. I would clam up as well.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
drdiags":3zlrt1k2 said:
Hawk-A-Loogie":3zlrt1k2 said:
I dunno about you guys, but I'm starting to get annoyed of Moffit now on the RRR.

This is probably why most of the players don't want to be on the report. They know the feedback isn't always positive. I would clam up as well.

No disrespect. To me, he just acts like a puppy.
W/e... go hawks.

Starrman44

Reaction score
Moffitt is great. I hope he is a real success on the field. He has a great personality. You can MikeRob has a great time with him. Sometimes you need guys like Moffitt to keep guys loose.

Latest posts