Real Rob Report (Offseason Edition): Exclusive w/ Revis pt 1

Subzero717

Reaction score
The Yugoslavian":3gbncsg9 said:
Sherman is the best in the league there is no debate about that. Anyone who watched him play sees that in a few plays

If there is no debate then why are people debating?

Anyone that thinks Sherm is the best after a few plays is well.... Needs to not make such statements after a few plays. I love me some Sherm but he does a lot of thinga very but he isn't perfect. Is he the best? In the conversation. Any given Sunday type of thing.

Largent80

Reaction score
Does it matter who is best?

The only thing that matters is we all play together and win championships.

And we will do it WITHOUT Bevis.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1b1nsc7c said:
The Yugoslavian":1b1nsc7c said:
Sherman is the best in the league there is no debate about that. Anyone who watched him play sees that in a few plays

If there is no debate then why are people debating?

Anyone that thinks Sherm is the best after a few plays is well.... Needs to not make such statements after a few plays. I love me some Sherm but he does a lot of thinga very but he isn't perfect. Is he the best? In the conversation. Any given Sunday type of thing.
I've read this three times and still have clue what you're talking about

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I'm glad Sherm is confident and honestly I think he might be better than revis, but he doesn't have the time in the league to smack talk to the best in the biz. Could you imagine if last year after AP was injured Shady McCoy was claiming he was the best RB in the league, then AP comes out and has a monster year. I expect Revis to work a little harder now and Sherm to make a case for himself. I'm glad Sherm is a Seahawk but at the same time he does know how to push the buttons of the NFL's elite. Brady, Megatron, now Revis. He will get his recognition soon enough.