Rams vs 49ers

NINEster

Reaction score
Congrats to the Rams for a good game and their DL returning to form.

I think the next step for that team is to get a legit Steven Jackson replacement, and they can build on where they left off two years ago.

Sherman4Prez

Reaction score
NINEster":2aff7cn7 said:

I think the next step for that team is to get a legit Steven Jackson replacement, and they can build on where they left off two years ago.

Tre Mason played awesome against you guys

RedAlice

Reaction score
Sherman4Prez":8jww9v0q said:
NINEster":8jww9v0q said:

Is Sherman4Prez back to being a pretend Hawk fan? Am I confusing the nic with the fake Hawk fan who is a Niner fan?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RedAlice":21ycukvg said:
Sherman4Prez":21ycukvg said:
NINEster":21ycukvg said:

Is Sherman4Prez back to being a pretend Hawk fan? Am I confusing the nic with the fake Hawk fan who is a Niner fan?
You are confusing above poster with Shermanator who is a troll.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1e8jgwd8 said:
RedAlice":1e8jgwd8 said:
Sherman4Prez":1e8jgwd8 said:
NINEster":1e8jgwd8 said:

You are confusing above poster with Shermanator who is a troll.

Ah, that makes much more sense. Thank you!

Sherman4Prez

Reaction score
RedAlice":3sy5dyqh said:
Sherman4Prez":3sy5dyqh said:
NINEster":3sy5dyqh said:

And u claim to be a Rams fan. You hate on that team as much anybody in Seahawk nation.

I'm discusted with the accusation. It's stuff like that is why I rarely post.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Sherman4Prez":15f3gtek said:
NINEster":15f3gtek said:

Thanks NINEster. I know it is a tough loss for the Niners, and is a surprising win for the Rams.

IMO, neither team played well at all. Though, I am very happy with the Rams' feisty play and never give up attitude, same as I have been with all of their wins. Still annoyed by many things that are not worth dissecting here.

Tre is fine. RB is the least of the Rams' issues.

This season is over, so all games are looking to see what we have for next season in the way I watch. Lots to like.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
rlkats":d1gdkp53 said:
ringless":d1gdkp53 said:
rlkats":d1gdkp53 said:
ringless":d1gdkp53 said:
There is just really no way they can win the division. They are not going to pass Seattle and AZ.... PLus AZ has tie breakers over them as well. Division, Conference, head to head.... SF just isnt that good this year.. They really arent

Is that your professional opinion or just what we all have been saying all year. This loss is no surprise to me. They have no identity and have no fire.

I really tried to keep giving them the benefit of the doubt, and each week even in their wins they were never impressive. This game they can say it was close, but it wasn't. They were never even competitive. So many mistakes, after mistakes... They just don't have discipline on that team. Kap is not clutch, Kap is actually the third best QB in the division... A lot of you were saying that, I just try not to jump too far ahead...

I know a lot of 49er fans are blaming the refs, but the refs gave them a lot of help. They took away the TD from a fumble recovery, a no call on a body slam etc... They jsut played a bad game, and that's all their is to it. I doubt this team makes the playoffs....

Man thank God you gave them the benefit of the doubt I mean wow they are very happy you did that.

Listen they played line crap on the o. Kapernick was horrible today no bs ref excuses. The bs calls went both ways. The niners did not deserve the win.

I'm also glad you can predict the last 8 games. Why don't you look at the rest of your schedule it's no cake walk bud. And also if Romo was healthy no way you win the game. Weeded was actually worse the Kapernick.

Since we are going to have a .... swinging contest I might as well jump in.... As I stated, it was my opinion... How do you know they would win with Romo? What gives you the ability to see the outcome so clearly of the what if's? Or things that didn't happen... How do you know AZ would have lost that? It is because of there 6-1 record coming into Dallas that gave you such clarity on a 100% sure thing loss? Which makes me wonder why other people can't guess how 8 games will finish, yet you can guarantee how this one would if one player that missed the game played... You call other people out, then guarantee a win which you really have no way of predicting one way or the other.... It's okay to give the Cardinals credit... It's okay to admit that maybe it isn't just luck that got them to 7-1... Maybe, and I could be wrong... (I have been before) Just maybe they have a good coach... Maybe they play disciplined ball and dont head but people, or body slam people, or they dont let the clock run down, call a timeout then do the same exact thing after the timeout and get a delay of game.... Maybe they play like a team.... I don't know... Maybe I'm just a stupid fan of the game, completely ignorant but it's brought my bliss.

I know our schedule isn't a cake walk.... I can comprehend that... But I can also comprehend simple math.... My simple math tells me that this lucky Cardinals team who got 7 wins from luck and refereeing has a 3 game lead on the 49ers who are 4-4 because they are elite but can't win their games because the 7 referees that they have on game day are all conspiring against them. every week but in total 112 refs since they switch games conspiring against them... As well as the 32 owners, Goodell, and the media... I understand your team is so talented they will overcome that. But then I realized something, we actually have a 4 game lead over you. It's called a tie breaker.....

Because I can use simple math.... I can work out that if we just won 4 games in the back half..... We would make it in over you if you performed at a 7-1 clip..... Which leads me to believe our odds are pretty high at doing so... I wasn't making any outrageous claims... Just looking at the facts.... We have a 4 game lead on you. With 8 to play... We would basically have to go something like 2-6 while you went 6-2 to take over... So I think it's fair to say that the Cardinals are more likely to get in the playoffs over the 49ers.... I think its fair to say we are the better team, and the better coached team...

RAMbot

Reaction score
ringless":19rxoef8 said:
Since we are going to have a .... swinging contest I might as well jump in.... As I stated, it was my opinion... How do you know they would win with Romo? What gives you the ability to see the outcome so clearly of the what if's? Or things that didn't happen... How do you know AZ would have lost that? It is because of there 6-1 record coming into Dallas that gave you such clarity on a 100% sure thing loss? Which makes me wonder why other people can't guess how 8 games will finish, yet you can guarantee how this one would if one player that missed the game played... You call other people out, then guarantee a win which you really have no way of predicting one way or the other.... It's okay to give the Cardinals credit... It's okay to admit that maybe it isn't just luck that got them to 7-1... Maybe, and I could be wrong... (I have been before) Just maybe they have a good coach... Maybe they play disciplined ball and dont head but people, or body slam people, or they dont let the clock run down, call a timeout then do the same exact thing after the timeout and get a delay of game.... Maybe they play like a team.... I don't know... Maybe I'm just a stupid fan of the game, completely ignorant but it's brought my bliss.

I know our schedule isn't a cake walk.... I can comprehend that... But I can also comprehend simple math.... My simple math tells me that this lucky Cardinals team who got 7 wins from luck and refereeing has a 3 game lead on the 49ers who are 4-4 because they are elite but can't win their games because the 7 referees that they have on game day are all conspiring against them. every week but in total 112 refs since they switch games conspiring against them... As well as the 32 owners, Goodell, and the media... I understand your team is so talented they will overcome that. But then I realized something, we actually have a 4 game lead over you. It's called a tie breaker.....

Because I can use simple math.... I can work out that if we just won 4 games in the back half..... We would make it in over you if you performed at a 7-1 clip..... Which leads me to believe our odds are pretty high at doing so... I wasn't making any outrageous claims... Just looking at the facts.... We have a 4 game lead on you. With 8 to play... We would basically have to go something like 2-6 while you went 6-2 to take over... So I think it's fair to say that the Cardinals are more likely to get in the playoffs over the 49ers.... I think its fair to say we are the better team, and the better coached team...

Just stop it. You know that you can't reason with a Whiner. Those 5 SB rings from a long time ago has gone to their head and they can't get their head out of their butt for long enough to have a reasonable thought. :49ersmall:
It's like talking to the wall...

pehawk

Reaction score
This is like watching my two creepy uncles fight (one of which dates 16yo's...regardless of sex...and the other's a swinger).

RedAlice

Reaction score
Sherman4Prez":2ho5i7tq said:
RedAlice":2ho5i7tq said:
Sherman4Prez":2ho5i7tq said:
NINEster":2ho5i7tq said:

And u claim to be a Rams fan. You hate on that team as much anybody in Seahawk nation.

I'm discusted with the accusation. It's stuff like that is why I rarely post.

I don't hate on the Rams, I love them in a pretty insane way. I am realistic about them though.

And, I asked a fair question, received an answer and gave a fair response. I confused you with someone else, which is why I asked instead of assuming I was right.

My apologies to you for the confusion. But I did clarify before saying anything to you.

SF49r

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":etefbneu said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/drew_ajeto/status/529104414217617408[/tweet]
Idk about that but I thought Crabtree was in the endzone the play before that one

RedAlice

Reaction score
Both calls are going to be debated and no one is ever going to agree.

I have seen all the screen caps, all the arguments, and I believe both calls were correct. A Niner fan may think different

Fact is, the game was not decided on that drive.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Was just in SF for the weekend. It's back to Giants jerseys and nobody caring about the Niners down there. At least they've got a baseball team worth rooting for, I guess.

SF49r

Reaction score
RedAlice":yzojfm2n said:
Both calls are going to be debated and no one is ever going to agree.

I have seen all the screen caps, all the arguments, and I believe both calls were correct. A Niner fan may think different

Fact is, the game was not decided on that drive.
I think we got screwed on the Crabtree catch, but at the same time you guys got screwed a good amount of times throughout the game. Overall it was a very poorly officiated game, one of the worst I seen this year.