Raider /HAWKS preseason tix advice

chilidogg

Reaction score
Hey Hawks fans...dumb question from an Oregon hawks fan. We are going to be in the emerald city next thursday and would LOVE to see the preseason game on the 29th. I looked at stubhub and ticketmaster and saw some fairly outragious prices ( for a preseason game....and yeah..I know the Seahawks are currently AMERICAS TEAM...derservedly so btw)

Anybody have opinions on the likelyhood of buying some tickets on the street and saving a couple bucks?

Last year we found BETTER tix than the ones we bought online for less money from a dood on the street.
Wierd question.. I know...thanks in advance for any insights!

SeaTown81

Reaction score
chilidogg":o3npk55k said:
Hey Hawks fans...dumb question from an Oregon hawks fan. We are going to be in the emerald city next thursday and would LOVE to see the preseason game on the 29th. I looked at stubhub and ticketmaster and saw some fairly outragious prices ( for a preseason game....and yeah..I know the Seahawks are currently AMERICAS TEAM...derservedly so btw)

Anybody have opinions on the likelyhood of buying some tickets on the street and saving a couple bucks?

Last year we found BETTER tix than the ones we bought online for less money from a dood on the street.
Wierd question.. I know...thanks in advance for any insights!

Yes. Buy them off the street. It will be cheaper than online. This season is a bit different than most in that the city is seriously Hawk crazy. But the dudes on the street always have extra preseason tickets. If you really want a good deal, wait til after kickoff.

nsport

Reaction score
Well one word of advice - the stadium was full for the Broncos preseason game - very few empty seats. I'd expect to pay more than face value for your tickets, even on the street. In year's past, it would have been a normal occurrence to be able to get seats for $5-20 to get in to a preseason game. Nowadays, not so.

madbohem

Reaction score
Last years Hawks/Raiders was on my birthday, so i made the day special and bought the tickets online simply because I could get the seats I wanted. I ended up sitting in the 200 level just under the roof at the 50. Someday I hope to have the same seats as season tickets, they were awesome.

So if I were you, I would make a consideration based on the value of what you want. Like the luxury of having the seats you want (on whats available) and the convenience of just knowing you are going to a game.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
if you go to the nfl exchange there are tickets at face value on there...
I think 55 is the cheapest

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hey Chili, I have a friend (another Season ticket holder) who can't make the game. He text me last night saying he had a couple available. I'm sure he'd sell them for less than face value. Shoot me a PM if you're still looking. I could probably get you in touch with him, he's up in Canada, so he'd e-mail them to you. But, good guy, and you don't have to worry about being shafted.

OP
OP
C

chilidogg

Reaction score
You guys are THE BEST! thanks for taking the time to share the advice and input. This is the greatest fan forum in cyberspace.

I ended up going to stubhub and buying 4 tix online. Nosebleed 40 yardline. But I've been to the CLink enough to know there are no bad seats.

With so much hype and anticipation to this season I didn't want to risk not being able to get in or having the 4 of us scattered all over CLink stadium.

See you there!

Latest posts