Quirky stat: Hawks win whenever Saints play in prime time

heffmanhere

Reaction score
It's common knowledge that Wilson tries to learn as much as he can about Drew Brees' game.

In the off season I recall reading that Wilson said he watched every snap of Bree's in 2012.

So I got to thinking, that Wilson probably watches Bree's whenever the Saints play in prime time (even if he does his watching from the VMAC) and with the Saints just having played on Monday night I realized that both times the Saints played in prime time last year, the Seahawks won the next time they played (beating the Jets at home and the Bears in Chicago) and Wilson threw for two TD's in each win...

Yes, the sample size is clearly very low @ two games but if you buy into the premise that Wilson really tries to learn as much as he possibly can from watching Brees, then I think we'll see a real good effort from him this weekend @ Indy...

drdiags

Reaction score
So when the Seahawks play the Saints on MNF, it will be like "Inception". A game within a game within a game, who wins then? ... okay, I've got nothing.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
drdiags":3f9aeoqv said:
So when the Seahawks play the Saints on MNF, it will be like "Inception". A game within a game within a game, who wins then? ... okay, I've got nothing.

No Doc, I think you're on to something that potentially is very deep. An enigma wrapped in some type of burrito.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I like it. But given our game with them is a MNF game I am absolutely confident we win. History is with us.

pehawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks are also undefeated when I make out with a elderly homeless man.

True bill.

drdiags

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":3d1yskwx said:
drdiags":3d1yskwx said:

No Doc, I think you're on to something that potentially is very deep. An enigma wrapped in some type of burrito.

Hmmm, burrito. :3:

minormillikin

Reaction score
pehawk":12gjioju said:

That's so weird, because the Seahawks always seem to win the same week when this strange guy makes out with me.

By the way, I ran out of gas on the way to visiting my uncle. Can anyone spare a few bucks?

sutz

Reaction score
minormillikin":1qppie6e said:
pehawk":1qppie6e said:

That's so weird, because the Seahawks always seem to win the same week when this strange guy makes out with me.

By the way, I ran out of gas on the way to visiting my uncle. Can anyone spare a few bucks?
I ain't giving you nuthin' til you get that giant cat out of the stadium. How the guys supposed to breathe with all that hair laying around?

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
This reminds me of those weird stats broadcasters like to pull out...

"Well, Phill, if they pull this out they'll be the first team since 1992 to win 5 games in a single season where their offense is held to 150 or less passing yards, fumbled 2 times, and it rained the Friday before the game. Incredible."

Latest posts