Quandre Diggs

AubHawk71

Reaction score
I agree that Diggs is a rare example of a turnover maker in a SEA D that frankly doesn't make a lot of them. By design.

It will interesting to see what Wags does this off-season, his Ring of Honor banner is already printed and stored in room under the stadium I reckon. If Diggs can come back from his injury, then for sure show him da money.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
ivotuk":1ba83727 said:
So like Neon Deion is so fond of saying "Pay Da Man!"

if Diggs didn't suffer a very serious injury in our last game, I'd agree with you.

But he did, so I'm no longer in the pay da man camp. Franchise him and let's see if he's still the same player worthy of a big long term deal.

I think he will be. But no need to hand out another long term safety contract we're going to regret in a year. We already have one of those going.

rcaido

Reaction score
I like Diggs a lot but he's coming off a horrific injury. We also have Adams contract. I say we franchise him one year and then let him go the following season or do a sign and trade.

We didn't resign Earl Thomas when he was still at his prime. No way we give this much money to Diggs. Also, Seahawks has been really good in finding Safety steals at bargain prices.

Money should should go to pass rushers, oline, & running back.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I think they saw the attitude problems with Earl. It was the right move to say see yalater. He was in the decline as well.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Not resigning Diggs is a horrible future business decision in terms of showing “love” to your young players that “buy in” to the system.

If you do what Diggs has done. Bought into the culture. Practice and play hard. Student of the game. Stays out of trouble. Pro Bowl player. Great teammate. And if Seattle does not choose to extend him. The younger players will not have the same determination and faith that the organization will not do the same for them.

Diggs did it the right way. Did not complain when Seattle paid Adams. He knew his body of work will get him paid, if not Seattle then elsewhere. But Seattle does not do themselves any favors by not extending Diggs.

People might say, you should not pay both Adams and Diggs but at one point, this regime did the same with Chancellor and Thomas until both sides wanted extensions and more guaranteed money.

Seattle has proven they are willing to pay both star safeties but are also willing to let players walk as well.

We’ll see.

I personally think Carroll will pay Diggs to show young players even if you get hurt this front office will still pay them for their body of work.

It just sets a good example, IMO.

iigakusei

Reaction score
The one thing I keep wondering is if safety is an important position, and we had two star safeties, why was our defense a steaming pile of poop?

Latest posts